Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Sending photos to the Grandparents in the UK

Sending photos to the Grandparents in the UK

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending photos to the Grandparents in the UK

I have just found that Asda.co.uk do a photo service where by you can upload photos online and they will print and post them for you.

We've just ordered a batch for each set of Little Miss L2S's grandparents, so I'll let you know what we think of the complete service.

The website was fine to use.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:24 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending photos to the Grandparents in the UK

Originally Posted by live to ski
I have just found that Asda.co.uk do a photo service where by you can upload photos online and they will print and post them for you.

We've just ordered a batch for each set of Little Miss L2S's grandparents, so I'll let you know what we think of the complete service.

Jessops do likewise, the first order is something like 25 free prints as well. We also find the folks like a DVD with the photos on. Usually do a years worth with some tunes as well. Photodex ProShow is great for doing this.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:53 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

...I'm sure lots of folks on here are doing this already, but if not, another neat photo idea is to upload your out-and-about/landscape type snaps into Google maps. Our lot back home find it pretty interesting as it kind of puts what would otherwise be just "another random shot of a mountain" into some sort of context.

..It's really straight forward to do and here's the link for signing up etc.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:00 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by live to ski

Hi

We have used Truprint for years & had a good response. I tend to wait until they do half price / special offers then get a load done. They are also good for cards, gifts etc with the photos, though I imagine Asda do those too.

Old Dec 24th 2009, 6:25 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bali2010
Hi

We have used Truprint for years & had a good response. I tend to wait until they do half price / special offers then get a load done. They are also good for cards, gifts etc with the photos, though I imagine Asda do those too.

I have used Truprint for years and continue to do so over here to send my Mum photos, also waiting for the special offers sometimes. I have also used Bonusprint but it is not as convenient to use as Truprint. I have ordered prints via Bonusprint to have sent to the US also, and I think they come from the UK!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!