Roll up the Rim 2014

Old Feb 19th 2014, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll up the Rim 2014

Hah - I had one a few days ago - won a free coffee! Ahh I love coffee

Not from tim's of course ..... I was drinking a hot chocolate.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 11:44 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx

Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

I won a coffee or a latte today.

Was only in there for the wifi so I could do some work emails, so was obliged to buy something...

Left my 'rim' on the table, as their standard coffee actually seems to be getting worse and their latte (and everything else that comes out of that machine) tastes of chocolate.

I hate to say it, but McDonalds does better coffee...
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:30 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Well I like Tim Hortons FVC. There I said it
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by withabix
I won a coffee or a latte today.

Was only in there for the wifi so I could do some work emails, so was obliged to buy something...

Left my 'rim' on the table, as their standard coffee actually seems to be getting worse and their latte (and everything else that comes out of that machine) tastes of chocolate.

I hate to say it, but McDonalds does better coffee...
Ugh I know right?? Starbucks > McDonalds > Tim Hortons
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I do too once in a while... I used to love it but for some reason it tastes different than it once used to, and I don't like it as much anymore... So you're not alone
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:45 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I like the coffee.. With 2 creams ! Am not a coffee snob

They also do a decent cuppa
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aren't you loving this thread, Novo? I know it's just your favourite
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not out much at the moment as I am recovering from surgery but I got my first Tim's in several days yesterday and won a coffee so my next one is on them.

Last year I won one of their $100 Tim Cards.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 8:02 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colchar
I'm not out much at the moment as I am recovering from surgery but I got my first Tim's in several days yesterday and won a coffee so my next one is on them.

Last year I won one of their $100 Tim Cards.
Is that why you had to have the surgery?
Old Feb 21st 2014, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Martin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx

Oh thank goodness, it's not just me.

Italy has spoiled me rotten for coffee, Timmies tastes like mud now,
and not good mud at that.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 11:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I may try my luck and buy a hot chocolate and see if I can win.

I am not a huge coffee drinker and for me to drink any kind of coffee it has to be of pretty decent quality, of which Tim Hortons is not. Takes more cream and sugar then you'd believe to make that coffee edible.

They also make a poor hot chocolate, its very watery, but as far as I know they use water to make it, where Starbucks uses steamed milk as do smaller chains and independents.

Who like hot chocolate flavored water?
Old Feb 21st 2014, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Martin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jsmth321

They also make a poor hot chocolate, its very watery, but as far as I know they use water to make it,
Get the 'whipped cream', and beat it into your watery chocolate, makes it drinkable.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 12:49 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin the cdn expat
Get the 'whipped cream', and beat it into your watery chocolate, makes it drinkable.
Or go to an independent (which abound in BC).
Old Feb 21st 2014, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Roll up the Rim 2014

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Today is the anniversary of Tim Horton's death on Feb 21 1974

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.