Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Right do we have a copy cat in our fold!!!!!

Right do we have a copy cat in our fold!!!!!

Old Jul 5th 2006, 2:13 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Right do we have a copy cat in our fold!!!!!

Right own up you two

Are you WILMORE and WILLMORE, notice slight different spellings the same person !!!!!!!!

Answers on a postcard please

Eddie
Old Jul 5th 2006, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right do we have a copy cat in our fold!!!!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Right own up you two

Are you WILMORE and WILLMORE, notice slight different spellings the same person !!!!!!!!

Answers on a postcard please

Eddie
Yes, they're the same. It was confirmed to me when I asked "one L" something only "Two L's" would know and I got the correct answer.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:02 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Yes, they're the same. It was confirmed to me when I asked "one L" something only "Two L's" would know and I got the correct answer.
AHHHH

Why would two L's re-register as only one L !!!!!

Strange one Toontje

Perhaps the older two L's with the most posts can answer this one when she comes online

Eddie
Old Jul 5th 2006, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the older two L's with the most posts can answer this one when she comes online
Or the new one......
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

You two are really crazy nuts.......!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
You two are really crazy nuts.......!
Who? Me and my brother?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
Who? Me and my brother?
You and that well-built sexy scotsman!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:44 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

You and that well-built sexy scotsman!
I'm a well built englishman, will I do?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by poolking
I'm a well built englishman, will I do?

I dont know.....have you noticed eddie's eyelashes?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:23 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I dont know.....have you noticed eddie's eyelashes?
Nope and who's eddie?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope and who's eddie?

Try to keep up please. He's the well-built sexy scotsman I was talking about!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:47 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Nope and who's eddie?
Me thats who !!!!

Dont be confused, I'm with the brickwork here !!!

Sue your a nutter, why post in two different names

Please explain to this daft scotsman !!!!!!!

Eddie
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me thats who !!!!

Dont be confused, I'm with the brickwork here !!!

Sue your a nutter, why post in two different names

Please explain to this daft scotsman !!!!!!!

Eddie
Only reason is because willmore is hitting 32000 posts very soon, so thought I would start over!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:36 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Only reason is because willmore is hitting 32000 posts very soon, so thought I would start over!
Whit

FFS 32k whit the hell have you been doing, not doing what I think you should be doing !!!!!!

What does your hubbie think of this, spending this much time on the PC

Me thinks you need to get back to basics me dear and get some male to female bonding done !!!!!!!!

Now I see why you changed your name !!!!!!!

Liked what you said about my eyelashes, what do they say about a scotsman with long eyelashes !!!!

Answers by PM please

Eddie
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:02 am
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Not sure I'm with this one as you can't see the posts total anyway, so it's not an issue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.