Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

By request - submit your photos please for "Pet you'd love to meet!"

By request - submit your photos please for "Pet you'd love to meet!"

Old Dec 27th 2016, 1:43 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: By request - submit your photos please for "Pet you'd love to meet!"

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Yes, a proper snowman, we have the heating turned right down so he sees it through to the New Year.

I saw the little Santa...and then I was looking at the silhouette, trying to work out what it was. Bars for swimming pool steps? Some giant water tank outside?

Then I thought, top hat? As I looked left I saw the snowman and the hat seemed to match up, although another bit (duster?) didn't.

So I thought it was inflatable (edges were straight) but then to cast a shadow on the window, it couldn't be outside, so it was unlikely an inflatable one. I don't suppose you stole a cardboard cut out from a movie display?

I used to have a three foot Desperate Dan at the top of my stairs.
Old Dec 27th 2016, 2:16 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: By request - submit your photos please for "Pet you'd love to meet!"

Originally Posted by BristolUK

I saw the little Santa...and then I was looking at the silhouette, trying to work out what it was. Bars for swimming pool steps? Some giant water tank outside?

Then I thought, top hat? As I looked left I saw the snowman and the hat seemed to match up, although another bit (duster?) didn't.

So I thought it was inflatable (edges were straight) but then to cast a shadow on the window, it couldn't be outside, so it was unlikely an inflatable one. I don't suppose you stole a cardboard cut out from a movie display?

I used to have a three foot Desperate Dan at the top of my stairs.
He is about 2 ft tall- sadly we have mislaid his nose- he is standing guard over Snoops new bad from Santa

When did you ditch DD?
Attached Thumbnails By request - submit your photos please for "Pet you'd love to meet!"-20161226_191154.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2016, 2:33 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
When did you ditch DD?
It was stuck to the wall at the top of the stairs and it took away some wallpaper when I took it down to paint.

Since I was about to repaint in readiness to sell the house on moving here, I wasn't going to restick it. It was never in mint condition when someone gave it to me so I threw it out with a lot of other stuff.

So those swimming pool handle rails are really bag handles.