Of The Rails

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Of The Rails

though i would start a thread about anything. as i have had a tendancy to hijack threads and turn them around into something else. quiet sure im not the only one how has done this. sometimes its fun as in the case of the thread: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend) in others it leads you around in circles listening to trolls or things that have nothing to do with the start of the thread whatsoever. so please feel free to post what you wish here. with the normal rules of BE of course.

first post. lack of sleep. was up til 06.30 this morning replying to YYZLover in the thread: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend) yes slef inflicted i know but it was fun and became highly edictive after a while. note to self. must not stay up all night loosing ones sanity
enjoy life, see whats on the other side, never be afraid of constructive critism, and above all look in the mirrow once in a while, smile and see if its still the same you that you remember.

sorry the title should read off the rails. tired and missed an f off. no that does's sound right at all. must get some sleep before loose my sanity

Last edited by smiges33; Feb 3rd 2008 at 2:20 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Of The Rails

Nightie night Smidges - boy do you need 8hrs or what
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
Nightie night Smidges - boy do you need 8hrs or what
ah refreshed and alived again. amazing what 1 1/2 hours sleep does for you. real catch up
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
sorry the title should read off the rails. tired and missed an f off. no that does's sound right at all. must get some sleep before loose my sanity
We know what you mean,'Arry. And losing your sanity means you had some in the first place.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
We know what you mean,'Arry. And losing your sanity means you had some in the first place.
You think?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by YYZlover
You think?
dont get paid enough to think. its dangerous. gets me into trouble. did that a couple of years ago with a full col. needless to say CO was'nt pleased at all. shit report for that year.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

dont get paid enough to think. its dangerous. gets me into trouble. did that a couple of years ago with a full col. needless to say CO was'nt pleased at all. shit report for that year.
Point made.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Point made.
as was the plot i seem to have lost this weekend
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

as was the plot i seem to have lost this weekend
There was a plot?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

There was a plot?
conspiracy theory actually
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

conspiracy theory actually
I think there is a reason you're not in intelligence. Spilling the beans like that.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

I think there is a reason you're not in intelligence. Spilling the beans like that.
sulking now. beans spilled what am i going t eat for breakfast then
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sulking now. beans spilled what am i going t eat for breakfast then
eggs?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

eggs?
fertilized or scrammbled?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know what has happened to this place since I left for a few weeks - it has completely gone off the rails

Where did the polite, intelligent coversations about real problems go to.................oh......that was the other forum......ahhhh....explains alot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.