Pumpkin Shortage!

Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:00 pm
Marmite Lover

AishaA will become famous soon enoughAishaA will become famous soon enough
Default Pumpkin Shortage!

I hope the pumpkin crisis hasn't put a damper on anyone's Thanksgiving! Have a great holiday weekend folks! 25 degrees here in Ontario - luverly!!!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:53 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pumpkin Shortage!

Hey you....How are you liking life in Canada so far? I bumped into your blog a while back elsewhere, and am not surprise to see you here

Have you changed those "Garrish colours in the basement" yet? Please tell me you have a soccer mum van now and not a push chair?

Welcome.....

Pumpkin....why not just grow your own like some of us do?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:57 pm
Marmite Lover

AishaA will become famous soon enoughAishaA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pumpkin Shortage!

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Hey you....How are you liking life in Canada so far? I bumped into your blog a while back elsewhere, and am not surprise to see you here

Have you changed those "Garrish colours in the basement" yet? Please tell me you have a soccer mum van now and not a push chair?

Welcome.....

Pumpkin....why not just grow your own like some of us do?
Hey there - good to hear the blog is getting "out there"!
Unfortunately, our landlord is quite fond of the colour scheme and won't let us change it. And, although the pushchair still gets a few outings, we now get about in our brand spanking new Jeep! As a result, this winter should be a little easier... Sorry, couldn't get a van, I like driving too much, mind you, the Jeep is automatic so need to re-learn how to do doughnuts! I miss my stickshift!

Thanks for the welcome