Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Apr 30th 2012, 5:37 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by Oink
Why would anyone buy one? Just walk into a Starbucks or proper bar and ask if anyone has handed in a black retractable umbrella. They'll have about ten to choose from.
My kind of thinking!
Old May 13th 2012, 5:12 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Prom day yesterday ... not sure what the heck the chicken was about but proof that Ariel is alive & well & lives in Nanaimo
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_3272.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_3265.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_3342.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_3268.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_3366.jpg  

Old May 13th 2012, 5:21 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Prom day yesterday ... not sure what the heck the chicken was about but proof that Ariel is alive & well & lives in Nanaimo
Nice Photos. It's good the weather was nice.
Old May 13th 2012, 5:26 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

My little one and I. Glad he and his mummy are finally home after 2 weeks in hospital due to being 5 weeks early.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0305.jpg  
Old May 14th 2012, 12:25 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martyjay
My little one and I. Glad he and his mummy are finally home after 2 weeks in hospital due to being 5 weeks early.
Congratulations
Old May 14th 2012, 3:29 am
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Congratulations
Yep, congrats
Old May 14th 2012, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Taken from my kayak yesterday (Sat)
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-tree-critter-.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-owl-1.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-eagle-1.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-heron-1.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-heron-flight-3.jpg  

Old May 14th 2012, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Siphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant future

Love the heron pics.
Old May 14th 2012, 2:45 pm
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by Inse
Taken from my kayak yesterday (Sat)
Wow wonderful photos.
Can I ask which camera you use?
Old May 14th 2012, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Seedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant future

Wow wonderful photos.
Its a Canon 7D, very nice pics indeed.

Summer finally arrived in Wales over the weekend, but I think that was it.

Rapeseed12 by Chris (aka Seedubs), on Flickr

Sunset by Chris (aka Seedubs), on Flickr
Old May 15th 2012, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Wow wonderful photos.
Yes, a Canon 7D with a Sigma 150-500 zoom lens attached.
Old May 15th 2012, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Calliope humming bird in the backyard the other day.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-020_edited-1.jpg  
Old May 15th 2012, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seedubs
Its a Canon 7D, very nice pics indeed.

Summer finally arrived in Wales over the weekend, but I think that was it.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7216/7...50d7e0b8_c.jpg
Rapeseed12 by Chris (aka Seedubs), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7212/7...2b6a135e_c.jpg
Sunset by Chris (aka Seedubs), on Flickr
Well I think you caught it very well, good stuff.
Old May 15th 2012, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Seedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Inse
Well I think you caught it very well, good stuff.
Many thankS.

This is my fav thread, especially pics of the landscape, weather (snow) and wildlife! keep posting.
Old May 21st 2012, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

we landed on tuesday in Cobourg the beach is stunning x
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-canada-cobourg-135.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-canada-cobourg-139.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.