Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Oct 29th 2017, 1:54 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by Oink
I would but there aren't that many hot dolly birds who'd put up with my shenanigans.

Just got a text from a mate who said he's just landed two nice salmon in the 12-15lbs range. Maybe I should of gone out, plus I could of stopped at Ambleside and got a Subway sandwich.

We skipped off lectures a bit early and had a toddle around some of the sea wall. Didn't have my proper camera, just phone.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpeg  
Old Oct 29th 2017, 2:28 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

HID wanted to go to your restaurant and page the bloke with the pies but we ended up having a rather uninspiring beef burger at Earls instead. Still it was my first encounter with real food for a while.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-a6490d1d-9cc1-4987-8dbd-10592b492fd0.jpeg  

Last edited by Oink; Oct 29th 2017 at 2:31 am.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 3:59 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

HID wanted to go to your restaurant and page the bloke with the pies but we ended up having a rather uninspiring beef burger at Earls instead. Still it was my first encounter with real food for a while.
Finally some solid food.
We had a great time- no pies - we shared the seafood platter and I had the Barramundi.
Gotta say I liked the Trading Post S.M.A.S.H Saison- only problem was asking for the embarrassingly named pint. We would have had fun moaning about the local yokels..opportunity missed.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 4:20 am
I need a walk

Yawn - more sun going down in Van Vegas....

Bananahammock - where the hell are you- we need photos

This probably has Oink's petrol station on the left of the photo
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpeg  
Old Oct 29th 2017, 4:37 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Yawn - more sun going down in Van Vegas....

Bananahammock - where the hell are you- we need photos

This probably has Oink's petrol station on the left of the photo
No, I use the one near GI but when it had shut down for a couple of years, I'd often spend a rather lovely and tranquil evening after work going round to that very said gas barge to fill up, although once, unceremoniously, I think I did a back flip (in just my pants) off the roof of that floating petrol station. Edited to note, I might have climbed up on the Chevron sign but it's bit of a blur.

In mitigation, I was very very drunk.

Last edited by Oink; Oct 29th 2017 at 4:49 am.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Stinkypup

We skipped off lectures a bit early and had a toddle around some of the sea wall. Didn't have my proper camera, just phone.
You should of ditched the ball and chain and got a couple of grams of blow off the concierge and whisked yourself off down to the No. 5 Orange. I would' do the t sort of thing but crazy middle aged people do it . . . . "I'm still young damn it!"

Last edited by Oink; Oct 29th 2017 at 6:41 am.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 2:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I use the one near GI but when it had shut down for a couple of years, I'd often spend a rather lovely and tranquil evening after work going round to that very said gas barge to fill up, although once, unceremoniously, I think I did a back flip (in just my pants) off the roof of that floating petrol station. Edited to note, I might have climbed up on the Chevron sign but it's bit of a blur.

In mitigation, I was very very drunk.
Last sentence is somewhat superfluous.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 8:01 pm

Sunrise.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-unnamed-4.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2017, 1:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sunrise.
That's the early morning one isn't it? Yeah looks lovely. I only see sunsets.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's the early morning one isn't it? Yeah looks lovely. I only see sunsets.
Yes, it's facing east from near Bowen Island.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:39 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's the early morning one isn't it? I only see sunsets.
Yes, it's facing east from near Bowen Island.
I think I just heard a whoosh!
Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I think I just heard a whoosh!
It was kind of loud. I heard it all the way over here.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:51 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:57 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Moneypenny asked if sunrise was in the morning. She doesn't see those as she doesn't "do" mornings, only evenings.
Oink answered as if a serious question. Mind you, perhaps that was a whoosh overhead too.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 1:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Moneypenny asked if sunrise was in the morning. She doesn't see those as she doesn't "do" mornings, only evenings.
Oink answered as if a serious question. Mind you, perhaps that was a whoosh overhead too.
I didn't think my comment would cause confusion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.