Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Feb 9th 2017, 10:27 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by JonboyE
It is not hard to make friends when there is a bit of snow on the ground.
I wondered what happened to Snow White.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 11:36 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Driving home on the Coquihalla this afternoon
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-c4pulkhvyaerzhg.jpg  
Old Feb 10th 2017, 12:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Our front window at 9am covered in ice, and our patio.

The trees around town took a beating from the ice.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-ice-window.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-ice-2.jpg  
Old Feb 11th 2017, 10:58 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

So the skating rink down the other end of the lake has broken up and is drifting past the house... the eagles quite like it. The first photo has one eagle on the ice so you can see how far away they are, hence the slightly potato quality second shot
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-ice-lake-2-1.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-ice-eagles-2-1.jpg  

Last edited by Stinkypup; Feb 12th 2017 at 12:37 am.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 1:39 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
So the skating rink down the other end of the lake has broken up and is drifting past the house... the eagles quite like it. The first photo has one eagle on the ice so you can see how far away they are, hence the slightly potato quality second shot
Like the quizical expression of eagle 1.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 5:19 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Like the quizical expression of eagle 1.
I see what you mean.. It then made me think of the muppets..

Of course Snoop can differentiate the male and the female..my thoughts would be the male being the most hen- pecked. Apparently the one who is larger and has the bigger mouth...sorry, I meant beak, is the female
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpeg  
Old Feb 12th 2017, 5:42 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I see what you mean.. It then made me think of the muppets..

Of course Snoop can differentiate the male and the female..my thoughts would be the male being the most hen- pecked. Apparently the one who is larger and has the bigger mouth...sorry, I meant beak, is the female
They are certainly gorgeous birds. Canada should co-opt them as a national symbol.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 6:05 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Sled Dog he is not !
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_7304.jpg  
Old Feb 14th 2017, 6:41 am
I need a walk

Snoop and I recently went to the local Winter carnival- celebrating 150 years of Canada. We always get the balloons in town which do this balloon glow on a Friday night- it was it was our first time- cold, snow (last weekend, not this) and the balloons barely flew over the weekend due to high winds. It was worth going

Real purdy
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-balloon-2.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-balloon-1.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-balloon-4.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2017, 1:51 am
I need a walk

Spotted this youngster whilst taking ol'Stinky out for a toddle yesterday
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpeg  
Old Feb 27th 2017, 1:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted this youngster whilst taking ol'Stinky out for a toddle yesterday
Wow...I would have loved to see that.
Old Feb 27th 2017, 2:00 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wow...I would have loved to see that.
It isn't that interesting, you put him on a lead, he sniffs a lot of stuff, has a poo and a couple of wees and then comes back for his brekkie
Old Feb 27th 2017, 2:02 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't that interesting, you put him on a lead, he sniffs a lot of stuff, has a poo and a couple of wees and then comes back for his brekkie
He's not having my badge. He'll have to get his own.
Old Feb 27th 2017, 2:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter's Cavelier waits until she sees someone eating...ideally on an outside patio...then she decides to have a poo.
Old Feb 27th 2017, 2:08 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by BristolUK
He's not having my badge. He'll have to get his own.
I'm being thick

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

My daughter's Cavelier waits until she sees someone eating...ideally on an outside patio...then she decides to have a poo.
They are delightful creatures aren't they? Dogs that is, Eagles though really are!

There are loads of eagles, gearing up breeding season - we counted four within view of the lounge window. Their eagle chatter is beautiful.

Last edited by Stinkypup; Feb 27th 2017 at 2:10 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.