Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:10 am
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by Oink
A seagull.
With thanks to John James Audubon, AKA Oink.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:33 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Snow Birds over White Rock.

Incredible. Stunning. Although I have seen this sort of stuff on TV before you can really appreciate the skill, and the nerve, of the pilots when they are doing it right over your head.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-p7240064.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-p7240060.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-p7240075.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:29 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE
Snow Birds over White Rock.

Incredible. Stunning. Although I have seen this sort of stuff on TV before you can really appreciate the skill, and the nerve, of the pilots when they are doing it right over your head.
When was that? I watched a couple of acrobatics just east and north or downtown (over Seymour and Grouse way) yesterday with their smoke streams. Was it an airshow?

They flew over False creek and banked left over Seymour and followed the range on the south side before banking left again out of view once at the coast.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:17 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
When was that? I watched a couple of acrobatics just east and north or downtown (over Seymour and Grouse way) yesterday with their smoke streams. Was it an airshow?

They flew over False creek and banked left over Seymour and followed the range on the south side before banking left again out of view once at the coast.
Last night. This was a proper display. I assume they are out west for the Abbotsford Air Show in a couple of weeks.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:22 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night. This was a proper display. I assume they are out west for the Abbotsford Air Show in a couple of weeks.
They don't come out this early for a future show.

They were performing yesterday for something called "CH.I.L.D. Foundation Performance" in White Rock.

Snowbird schedule.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:43 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
They don't come out this early for a future show.

They were performing yesterday for something called "CH.I.L.D. Foundation Performance" in White Rock.

Snowbird schedule.
Thanks. Must have been either warming up or on the run up for their show. Either way, VERY cool to see with the backdrop of the mountains, water, and downtown
Old Jul 28th 2011, 4:17 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

One year their display over Toronto's CNE stopped the traffic so we watched from the elevated highway. A plane crashed into the lake which, at the time, I thought quite the stunt. It wasn't clever though and put me off standing under acrobatic displays.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 2:37 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 30th 2011, 3:35 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

This is 3.5" section of a painting hanging in the kitchen.

A surreal interpretation of our dog and how we thought she perceived the world around her through her little puppy eyes.

I said "Those whiskers, you've made her look like Dali!". She said "What are you talking about?!". I really like that, surrealism where the look of Dali, himself, was unintentionally added

(I've posted this only to share, we love the picture, it's very personal and it's not for sale. We're not trying to sell anything on here)
Old Jul 30th 2011, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Taken yesterday evening in the back yard.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-018_edited-2.jpg  
Old Jul 30th 2011, 11:04 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inse
Taken yesterday evening in the back yard.

You know I could become quite narked.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P

You know I could become quite narked.
Sorry mate,
Old Jul 31st 2011, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

An osprey from this morning.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-257_edited-2.jpg  
Old Jul 31st 2011, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Fab shots Inse - this is one of my favourite threads.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 11:49 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inse
An osprey from this morning.
that's amazing

Originally Posted by ann m
Fab shots Inse - this is one of my favourite threads.
mine too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.