Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Nov 24th 2015, 5:10 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Ok, if not that hat, and she doesn't want to be a redneck, you gotta love.....
C..H..A..R..L..E..E MOUSE CHARLEE MOUSE!
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpg  
Old Nov 24th 2015, 5:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Ok, if not that hat, and she doesn't want to be a redneck, you gotta love.....
C..H..A..R..L..E..E MOUSE CHARLEE MOUSE!
She may just go for that one... She is currently wearing a pink and white hoodie with bones and paw shapes on it.

Looks like Crusoe the celebrity dachshund.....

My favorite of the videos.
Old Nov 24th 2015, 5:46 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
She may just go for that one... She is currently wearing a pink and white hoodie with bones and paw shapes on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3R0mxb2OXI

A great choice!
I loved the little police car!
Old Nov 24th 2015, 6:51 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3R0mxb2OXI

Too cute!

Old Nov 29th 2015, 2:07 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
So took the dogsters to the groomers (1st time at this place) only to be told that 'I've just been fired so today won't work!' She works at the vets we use too, so have to make an alternate appointment, so here is a pic of Henry to be going on with
Looking good Henry
Old Nov 29th 2015, 2:21 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Looking good Henry
Hows Blue?
Old Nov 29th 2015, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

Little things mean a lot.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 1:40 am
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Hows Blue?
We lost beautiful Blue to an aneurism at the end of June still miss her EVERY day
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpeg  
Old Dec 1st 2015, 3:44 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

We lost beautiful Blue to an aneurism at the end of June still miss her EVERY day
Oh I am so sorry, that is so incredibly sad.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 4:54 am
Bristolish expat

Oh I am so sorry, that is so incredibly sad.
Thanks. We have an endless amount of fabulous memories and photos of her. She was 9yrs old, and for 130lbs of mastiff, that wasn't a bad age - even though I would've loved longer

I think I'd like to go the way she did, we had a normal day, we went for our usual evening walk, she had a paddle in the creek, gave the neighbors cat heck, ate her normal dinner, then settled down to watch Men in black for the umpteenth time ... I went off to the shower & left her stood in front of the telly barking at Frank the pug when I came back she was lying down & her beautiful eyes looked weird ... Her pupils were huge! I called her & there was no response, I called my kid from his room (she was actually his dog) and rang the vet, while I was talking to the vet - hysterically- she took about a dozen long, slow breaths & was gone we all had our hands on her, talking quietly to her, it was very peaceful. When we came back from the vet, the movie was still on, so from being fine to being gone was not much more than an hour ... crappy for us, but peaceful & painless for her.

Last edited by bananahammock; Dec 1st 2015 at 5:00 am.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 7:06 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear that, sad news indeed.

The photo you posted with "just a dog" made me tear up - that's just how I felt about mine.. and even 4 years on, I find it hard to look at a video of her.

>hugs
Old Dec 1st 2015, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think, with the exception of your children and grandchildren, any creature wends his/her way into your heart more than your dog or cat. Many non-pet owners don't/can't comprehend the love of a human for a pet, but there are too many of us for it to be wrong.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't take these Im not that dedicated but these are pictures of a lake in Canada. Though Im guessing there is a lake in the UK thats better lol.
Photographer Dave Sandford overwhelmed by response to Lake Erie pictures - Windsor - CBC News
Old Dec 10th 2015, 5:57 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I didn't take these Im not that dedicated but these are pictures of a lake in Canada. Though Im guessing there is a lake in the UK thats better lol.
Photographer Dave Sandford overwhelmed by response to Lake Erie pictures - Windsor - CBC News
Number 6 looks like a face.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 10:55 pm
I need a walk

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Number 6 looks like a face.
Great photos
I think No 2 looks like a face
My camera is waterproof but he is truly a nutter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.