Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Poor Old UK, A Night of National Mourning

Poor Old UK, A Night of National Mourning

Old May 27th 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

canbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Poor Old UK, A Night of National Mourning

Oh how I miss Saturday night take away.(I think thats what its called)
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:24 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor Old UK, A Night of National Mourning

Originally Posted by canbritdenise
Oh how I miss Saturday night take away.(I think thats what its called)
With Ant and Dec (aka the next-generation Robson and Jerome)