Poolking

Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:34 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poolking

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Not sure BUT have you Seen Coyote Willie???

BTW dont you think you should explain the OTHER cougar to Poolking????
Well last night I saw a coyote willie (I think!) but I'm not sure if that was the coyote willie.

Explain by demonstration? and what about koogar?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:37 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

Explain by demonstration?
If you're up for it I'm sure Dick (sorry mate ) will be!!!

.and what about koogar?
What you think he'll get jealous???
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:45 am

If you're up for it I'm sure Dick (sorry mate ) will be!!!

What you think he'll get jealous???
No, just wondering if he knows!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:47 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hope not!!!!

We could get a whole new sub-forum outta that one.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:10 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Hey Butch, stop turning my thread in to "Butch's Smut Zone"

Not got much to say at the moment, just got up and my mind is completely blank.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poolking
just got up and my mind is completely blank.
Nowt fresh there then
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:21 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Nowt fresh there then
Ouch you are sooo cutting with that sharp tongue of yours
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:32 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

what, who knows??
hello????????
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:34 pm

Not got much to say at the moment, just got up and my mind is completely blank.
That's a good sign.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by koogar
what, who knows??
hello????????
Old Jul 1st 2006, 12:54 pm
Made in the UK

That's a good sign.
Unfortunatley I don't stay asleep for long, my mind has been fully awake for a few hours now, so stand back and watch the fun
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:01 pm
Banned

Unfortunatley I don't stay asleep for long, my mind has been fully awake for a few hours now, so stand back and watch the fun
URGH thats so ugly and messy. :scared:
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=poolking]Unfortunatley I don't stay asleep for long, my mind has been fully awake for a few hours now, so stand back and watch the fun [/QUOTE

Is that before or after you hit the JD & ice
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:13 pm
Made in the UK

[QUOTE=mandyg]
Unfortunatley I don't stay asleep for long, my mind has been fully awake for a few hours now, so stand back and watch the fun [/QUOTE

Is that before or after you hit the JD & ice
During
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Carly H will become famous soon enough

Heh Poolking/Richard
Just wanted to say hello
I have been out of the loop on this for a bit due to doing the move and not having internet access,so...sorry its late,but...hello
Carly
Okay so I couldn't think of an original title, hey but that's me totally unoriginal some of you make have been thinking for a while, who the hell am I and why I have suddenly appeared in your forum?

For one I like the nice friendly banter that goes on in this part of BE.

The second reason is as most of you posting on here is to eventually move to Canada. I have been looking on and off for a few years now and more and more I like the prospect, so now time to save up some readies and come out for a trip. I have been reading with great interest all of your stories and none of your comments have put me off at all.

Okay enough of the rambling, I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

My real name is Richard or Rich for short, but please don't call me Dick, I feel a bit of a knob at times anyway, so no need for me to be reminded of that .

I am 32 and come from well the UK, Stafford to be precise, I wish I could say that I was young and single, but sorry can only manage the single bit, so any eligible ladies out there would like to throw themselves at my feer are more than welcome to do so, just form an orderly queue at the door

I am about to become unemployed for the first time in about 7 or 8 years, ehy who's counting? I'm not. So this will curtail any savings plans for a while.

My hobbies are the usual boring stuff like reading, writing, watching por... (not really ), watching Rugby, both codes, I did play pool and snooker at one point, but gave that up for a what would appear to be bizarre to some called "Geocaching", I basically visit a website for co-ordinates of tupperware boxes and take my trusty GPSr and go and find them and start jumping up and down like a mad thing when I find one and people around me stare and think that I am completely bonkers

I am going to stop waffling now and let you read this little piece about me or send you to sleep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.