Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Politically Incorrect?

Politically Incorrect?

Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Politically Incorrect?

Very funny...even before the bus.

I particularly liked the cheeky hip thrust.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

seen it before yep its funny!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:05 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

well had me in bits...... where's Cheltanham
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

lucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Politically Incorrect?

cheltenham is a small town in the cotswolds area of England - it is a spa town with some beautiful Regency buildings and has too many inhabitants for its size.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
well had me in bits...... where's Cheltanham
Its where all the coaches stop on route to elsewhere been to the Cotswolds for a lovely weekend in a fab hotel all sandstone with spa must say it was beautiful,
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Cheltenham is the birth place of Gustav Holst, Brian Jones from the Rolling Stones & Edward Wilson from the Scott expedition.

Also know for it's racing. We have the the Gold Cup Festival next month

The Cotswolds are very beautiful at any time of the year, i'm lucky that my job means I have to drive round the Cotwolds a lot
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

burnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the rough

very funny & i too am from cheltenham, waiting for LMO then I'm off to Manitoba
Old Feb 8th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by burnsy110
very funny & i too am from cheltenham, waiting for LMO then I'm off to Manitoba
Hi Burnsey
Welcome to the forum Im from cheltenham to ,all the best with your LMO , great link form OP by the way, laughed my socks off
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:16 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Its where all the coaches stop on route to elsewhere been to the Cotswolds for a lovely weekend in a fab hotel all sandstone with spa must say it was beautiful,
Never been even close. I have heard the cotswolds where very nice so guess better take alook when i get back Mmm
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:42 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Don't know if any of you have seen this but I laughed for the whole 10 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-waHLz-TU

Silence! I kill you!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris
Cheltenham is the birth place of Gustav Holst, Brian Jones from the Rolling Stones & Edward Wilson from the Scott expedition.

Also know for it's racing. We have the the Gold Cup Festival next month

The Cotswolds are very beautiful at any time of the year, i'm lucky that my job means I have to drive round the Cotwolds a lot
My Aunty went to school with Brian Jones and he used to live around the corner from her when they were kids. Small world seems that Gloucestershire will all be heading to Canada at this rate!!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Don't know if any of you have seen this but I laughed for the whole 10 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-waHLz-TU

Silence! I kill you!
Very funny. I've seen this on another site, DivX movie. There's several more clips of the comedian too, using other characters. Achmed is the best though.