PM Boris

Old Jul 23rd 2019, 5:54 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PM Boris

Originally Posted by dbd33
Has Nancy Pelosi had a strange turn I missed?
Communists now support capitalism , it's known as the Pelosi-Deng turn.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

The British press seem more interested in what will happen to No 10 mouser Larry the cat now that Boris is PM rather than worrying about him running the country.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 10:31 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
The British press seem more interested in what will happen to No 10 mouser Larry the cat now that Boris is PM rather than worrying about him running the country.
Why...is Boris anti cat...doesn’t matter Larry he’ll change his mind soon.

I am sick of being laughed at by Canadians today - they all think this is the biggest joke - but it isn’t it’s beyond tragic comedy. What an awful smug lump of a man.

How in heavens name are we ever going to push the reset button and get back to a state of world decency, where politics involves diplomacy and not nasty name calling and the colour of ones skin or religious beliefs or sex or sexual preferences make you a target?

Answers on on a postcard please...
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF

Why...is Boris anti cat...doesn’t matter Larry he’ll change his mind soon.

I am sick of being laughed at by Canadians today - they all think this is the biggest joke - but it isn’t it’s beyond tragic comedy. What an awful smug lump of a man.

How in heavens name are we ever going to push the reset button and get back to a state of world decency, where politics involves diplomacy and not nasty name calling and the colour of ones skin or religious beliefs or sex or sexual preferences make you a target?

Answers on on a postcard please...

Yeah but we.... Canada, have Trudeau! what a joke that is! lol. ...So Canadians really shouldn't be laughing!!

Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:00 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Which is the most stupid act of my lifetime; electing Trump or choosing Brexit? Time will tell but, right now, I think America will recover from Trump.
The sad thing is Trump will be re-elected and Brexit will still be worse.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:01 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MarkG
The populations of both countries have seen what their 'elite' are really like, and they don't like what they see..
In which case this is all rather odd as both Bojo and Trump are the stuff of elitist circles. They are not of the common man/woman at all.

Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:05 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone right leaning is compared to Trump. Often unfairly.

I'm not massively concerned by Boris as I don't see any leader pushing Brexit through and I suspect he will not last all that long.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:18 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM

I'm not massively concerned by Boris as I don't see any leader pushing Brexit through and I suspect he will not last all that long.
He'll last if he finds a way to avoid Brexit, that's his best chance.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:29 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Yeah but we.... Canada, have Trudeau! what a joke that is! lol. ...So Canadians really shouldn't be laughing!!
Trudeau may be a privileged himbo but he's not in the same league as the others in terms of lies told, misogyny or racism. He's not a threat to anyone and he's in bloody Canada; even if he was a Trumpian monster no one outside the country would notice.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Here are my thoughts on what will happen. Boris and Donald will sign a massive trade deal, Boris will take UK out of the EU and withhold all payments to the EU, UK and USA will quit NATO and form their own alliance, leaving the EU and NATO broken, skint and defenseless.
Old Jul 23rd 2019, 11:47 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Cheltonian
Here are my thoughts on what will happen. Boris and Donald will sign a massive trade deal, Boris will take UK out of the EU and withhold all payments to the EU, UK and USA will quit NATO and form their own alliance, leaving the EU and NATO broken, skint and defenseless.
Are you willing to bet on all of that?
Old Jul 24th 2019, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Tumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Exactly!
Old Jul 24th 2019, 1:04 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Tumbling_Dice
Exactly!
What has Trudeau done, what does he have it in his power to do, that is comparable to a no deal Brexit or withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal? Granted he has dressed badly and looked a bit silly but Harper did that every day, it's just a Canadian thing. A better Canadian analog to Boris is Chretien; a clever man who posed as being a bumbling folksy character.
Old Jul 24th 2019, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM

Yes it does seem that way nowadays.. I have never known any right leaning politician that I could be compared to Trump, let alone a President/PM! He is a prize uneducated idiot.

Trudeau may be a privileged himbo but he's not in the same league as the others in terms of lies told, misogyny or racism. He's not a threat to anyone and he's in bloody Canada; even if he was a Trumpian monster no one outside the country would notice.
No, Trudeau is not misogynistic or racist no, and I actually think he means well! just not up to the job - but still has nice hair so that helps ....,and Id still take him over Corbyn!...
Old Jul 24th 2019, 1:27 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

If I read the posts on here correctly, there seems to be a consensus that forces within the UK will somehow prevent a no deal and that unless Boris turns 180 degrees he'll be overwhelmed by the anti-no deal flood and be swept out of office.
We have a little over 3 months left in which to watch Boris to see whether he'll sink or swim.
I give him a fighting chance to leave on October 31st with a no-deal.
I don't expect the EU to reopen May's agreement because they'll think that Boris'll cave in but the man thinks he's Churchill and Arthur combined and the EU have yet to realise that Boris is not May.
I fully expect him, on October 31st, to be seen on the beach at Dover waving Excalibur yelling something about "fighting them on the beaches!" before throwing the sword into the sea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.