Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Planning for the future

Planning for the future

Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Planning for the future

The Mayan's did not predict the end of the world in 2012 - so that's a crock.

Don't know about the scientists - didn't know they were big on predictions.

My money's on the aliens

I also think that Russell Grant's a cock but I couldn't find a reference to him so don't know why he popped up - not big on astrology - which may surprise some.

Last edited by ladymoose; Mar 11th 2008 at 3:48 pm. Reason: Forgot the "up" in "popped"
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:54 pm
LHK
Forum Regular

LHK has a spectacular aura aboutLHK has a spectacular aura aboutLHK has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Planning for the future

Originally Posted by bazzz
No, I'm trying to tell you that Russell Grant is a cock.
What a relief! For a moment, I thought the world wouldn't be doomed anymore in 2012!

Had never heard of Russel Grant before... Now, life makes plenty of sense. At least til 2012.

What about David Icke? Is he a cock, too?