Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Photo's, photo's, photo's...

Wikiposts

Photo's, photo's, photo's...

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:02 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photo's, photo's, photo's...

Originally Posted by steve666
I'm going to the wrong bloody province ain't I.
I tried to tell you, but would you listen...nooooooooooo!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Fantastic views from the top of the Lake Louise Gondola, did you get up there.
Hi Stef thanks for looking and your kind comments.

Does this one answer the Lake Louise Gondola question?
Sorry some scrolling required.

Last edited by Steve_P; Aug 13th 2007 at 9:09 am.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

We were at Banff, Lake Louise, and Moraine Lake this weekend. Lake Louise was busy like usuall but I couldn't believe how many people were at Moraine Lake. I was there 13 years ago and the difference was amazing. I think there were more people walking around than in downtown Calgary.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning - Ta !

I like the grass one the best ! I mean, you've seen one mountain ....
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:02 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic photo's are you sure you're not a professional photographer?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:04 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stunning.........................Steve you are the best...and the photos weren't half bad either. ohh I can't wait to go and live there and be able to go on holidays to the Rockies
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Fantastic photo's are you sure you're not a professional photographer?
Thank you for those kind words.

I have been known to sell the odd print, but professional...no.

Cheers
Steve
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by Alvic
Stunning.........................Steve you are the best...and the photos weren't half bad either. ohh I can't wait to go and live there and be able to go on holidays to the Rockies
Alvic you are way too kind.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Hi Stef thanks for looking and your kind comments.

Does this one answer the Lake Louise Gondola question?
Sorry some scrolling required.
http://www.pbase.com/hangman/image/8...8/original.jpg
Yes that will do nicely. Did you take a walk down to the Interpretive centre for a chat about bears? It was an awful long walk back up to the ski lift when they stopped the transport back up the mountain without warning!!!
We also have some great photos....
cheers
Stef
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Just returned last Wednesday from an eight day trip to Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper with a little side trip to Field B.C.
Great picture Steve.

Shouldn't you be driving?

Simon
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:48 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

The usual great pictures we have come to expect.

I was going through some old DV tapes last night and rediscovered the tape with the back yard bear....This was when our eldest kid was about 6 months old and napping in the back bedroom, and a neighbour called and told us something "interesting" was heading along the fence line in our direction...

When it paused for a look on the way through, the camerawork gets noticably shakier!
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
bear behind.wmv (1.93 MB, 72 views)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:41 am
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photo's, photo's, photo's...

Just returned last Wednesday from an eight day trip to Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper with a little side trip to Field B.C.

I've massaged the pictures and if anyone is interested in looking at them they can be viewed at this location.

To view as a gallery click here and then the thumbnail to see the bigger images or if you wish to see them as a slide show click here.

Be warned there are 66 pictures in the gallery and the critters are at the end.

We didn't see much wildlife, no bears, moose or elk and very few deer.

Note to HWP the shots are all mine, none are scanned from Canadian or National Geographic.

One to be going on with...I called it Rear View (Original huh...)
http://www.pbase.com/hangman/image/83783431/large.jpg
Enjoy
Steve

Edited to add picture because an unamed person liked it.
Wowzers! Great pics.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very very much for posting these!

Fab!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
The usual great pictures we have come to expect.

I was going through some old DV tapes last night and rediscovered the tape with the back yard bear....This was when our eldest kid was about 6 months old and napping in the back bedroom, and a neighbour called and told us something "interesting" was heading along the fence line in our direction...

When it paused for a look on the way through, the camerawork gets noticably shakier!
What a lovely video
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:09 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

the video was great

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.