Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

PC now doing Classic and Echo Choc bars

Wikiposts

PC now doing Classic and Echo Choc bars

Old Jan 8th 2010, 5:26 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all
Default Re: PC now doing Classic and Echo Choc bars

They also do the heavily chocie covered shortbread rounds & caramel bics. They are just the same as the supermarket own brands sold in Tesco/Asda/Sainsbury's (of which I'm sure one of them is the source - my bet being Tesco.)

The shortbread rounds are my families fave as the choc on them is thick & just as thy remember it from the UK! mInd you the caramel ones are good too...............oh well bang goes the diet already! :-D
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

FraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant futureFraggleJH has a brilliant future

Having not been to Costco for a while, and having only one child with me who is happy to shop, I was able to go close to the candy/chocolate bar section. I was very pleased to see big boxes (35) of Penguin biscuits for sale. I was even more pleased to see someone offering me a sample. It almost made the line up pleasurable!

I expect they have probably sold them for ages, and I didn't know. Just thought I would pass the info on.
Old Jan 16th 2010, 2:53 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FraggleJH
Having not been to Costco for a while, and having only one child with me who is happy to shop, I was able to go close to the candy/chocolate bar section. I was very pleased to see big boxes (35) of Penguin biscuits for sale. I was even more pleased to see someone offering me a sample. It almost made the line up pleasurable!

I expect they have probably sold them for ages, and I didn't know. Just thought I would pass the info on.
No sign of Penguin's in Costco here out east
Old Jan 17th 2010, 2:59 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G77
No sign of Penguin's in Costco here out east
We can actually get Penguins here no probs, but we have struggled with proper baked beans, to the point my daughter over did it abit when we was back in the uk
The lady at the hotel always made sure that her serving was more than double haha
But after yesterday i have managed to source them and for the same price as the ones with molasses in...............then my friends in ON and NS tell me they have been able to get them for years

O well must just be a lethbridge thing, but just happy that our sunday fry up had proper baked beans and back bacon this morning
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
They're called cookies here.

<some people.>
According to my Canadian friend, a biscuit is what you call a posh cookie. It's all about the class you see