Patrick Brown

Old Feb 16th 2018, 7:40 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrick Brown

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Surely Wynne can't get in again after what she has done to this province? Maybe you shouldn't answer that! It may turn into a curse!

If all of what you say above is true, I can't understand why the conservatives voted Brown in as their leader in the first place? Chirstine Elliott seemed a much better choice.
What exactly has she done to Ontario?

PatricknBriwn has just been expelled from the PCs, they really don't want him.
Old Feb 16th 2018, 8:07 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
What exactly has she done to Ontario?

PatricknBriwn has just been expelled from the PCs, they really don't want him.
What do they have on him? He must be really seriously bone-headed if he cannot see that his future no longer lies in provincial politics. He's obviously sufficiently insensitive that he can't see what a mess he's made of the way he has handled this whole shitshow (Bats summed this up well up-thread), but there has clearly been a complete breakdown of communication within the party as well, if he has really filed his leadership paperwork in the very same hour that Vic Fideli expels him from caucus.

As for Wynne - she's put the minimum wage up, expanded OHIP+ drug coverage to include children, and allowed supermarkets to sell beer & wine. I reckon those are the three most significant accomplishments as far as most Ontarians' daily lives are concerned...
Old Feb 16th 2018, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I haven't noticed anything the government has done since Mike Harris dumped the patients into the parks. My electric bill, for example, is the same as it ever was.

What are the top three things Wynne has changed?

My hydro bill hasn't stayed the same at all.

It's Ontario's ever increasing debt that concerns me.... What are the top three things Wynne has done to improve Ontario to account for that debt?
Old Feb 17th 2018, 12:29 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
My hydro bill hasn't stayed the same at all.

It's Ontario's ever increasing debt that concerns me.... What are the top three things Wynne has done to improve Ontario to account for that debt?
I'm indebted to Oakvillian for listing three good things. I did know the minimum wage had gone up as it is reflected in the price of chicken feed. "The people at the feed mill doubtless need the money more than I do", I thought, when I heard. I doubt that increases Provincial debt but, if it did, that would be a worthy cause.

I suppose you don't actually have three complaints about her. Nor me. Better her again than an unknown.
Old Feb 17th 2018, 1:35 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the extra weeks holiday, unpaid emergency leave for all employees, and some other employment rights stuff.
Old Feb 17th 2018, 8:35 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

My friend lives off Danforth, his Hydro bill is crazy, over double my bill in Durham and he has a smaller house.

McCleans sums up the Ontario Liberal Gov quite well

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.maclea...r-failure/amp/

And have we all forgotten the gas plant scandal while Wynne was an MP who was fully behind and backing, then the deceit as all the emails were deleted ending in a criminal court case
Old Feb 17th 2018, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

This page has the makings of an updated Monty Python's Life Of Brian sketch. Instead of what have the Romans ever done for us its now what has Wynne ever done for Ontarian's.
Old Feb 17th 2018, 12:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
My friend lives off Danforth, his Hydro bill is crazy, over double my bill in Durham and he has a smaller house.

McCleans sums up the Ontario Liberal Gov quite well

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.maclea...r-failure/amp/

And have we all forgotten the gas plant scandal while Wynne was an MP who was fully behind and backing, then the deceit as all the emails were deleted ending in a criminal court case
Her government does seem to have made a bollocks of Ontario Hydro. They all do that, of course.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 6:27 am
Assimilated Pauper

I was in the airport today and they had the local news on the TV. It said Patrick Brown is going to run in the election to replace Patrick Brown. Is he likely to win?
Old Feb 18th 2018, 2:16 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the airport today and they had the local news on the TV. It said Patrick Brown is going to run in the election to replace Patrick Brown. Is he likely to win?
Maybe his vote will be split.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Maybe his vote will be split.
As one pundit said today, Wynne should go out and buy a lottery ticket! Ontario PC's seem to have a death wish. That Wynne should be anywhere near being elected for another term defies belief....Oh woe is Ontario.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 5:48 pm
BEER Enthusiast

Bleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell them apart to be honest.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 6:07 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleepedy Bloops
I can't tell them apart to be honest.
It's easy. The clone is the second one.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 6:51 pm
BEER Enthusiast

Bleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond reputeBleepedy Bloops has a reputation beyond repute

What if Brown II is made from anti-matter, wouldn't that be a problem if they shook hands after the debate?

It's scary stuff...
Old Feb 18th 2018, 7:13 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Bleepedy Bloops
What if Brown II is made from anti-matter, wouldn't that be a problem if they shook hands after the debate?

It's scary stuff...
They'd have to do it like this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.