Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:41 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Mozzies will always go for us.
Me - I'm the equivalent of a Free For All Buffet - this is one thing which worries me about the Prairie summers.....perhaps I need to buy a beekeeper outfit and live in that during April to October? Get air conditioning fitted do you think?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:42 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hi Flirty - I fancy something long and soothing.....

Ah think that's a nap then - watch a bit of tennis....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:43 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yeah....i've miss you too.

Great news about your OH.....can't believe it's all so close for you now

Im ready for a drink...my round, what you having Cassie??#

Anyone else need a drink???
I just fancy a cup of tea and on that note I am going to go and put the kettle on.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:44 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Me - I'm the equivalent of a Free For All Buffet - this is one thing which worries me about the Prairie summers.....perhaps I need to buy a beekeeper outfit and live in that during April to October? Get air conditioning fitted do you think?
Sounds like a plan. How sexy can a Beekeeper Outfit look though.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:48 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Sounds like a plan. How sexy can a Beekeeper Outfit look though.
Depends on who is in it...and if they do the necessary properly...do they wear the outfit or does it wear them?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone.....did ya miss me???
I missed your wit (and tit).
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:49 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I missed your wit (and tit).
when did you see my ***???
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

when did you see my ***???
erm............................................... ................................
no comment.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:52 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
erm............................................... ................................
no comment.
Are you stalking me??

Have you been taking lessons from bax???
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:53 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Rest of the many more than 3 words.....

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:55 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

O Canada!
Happy Canada Day....and Happy Waiting To Be in Canada Day, to the rest of us....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:56 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

O Canada!
For our French speakers...

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits;
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

And for anyone who's native tongue is Inuktitut

Uu Kanata!
Nangmini nunavut!
Piqujatii nalattiaqpavut.
Angiglivalliajuti,
Sanngijulutillu.
Nangiqpugu, Uu Kanata
Mianiripluti.
Uu Kanata! nunatsia!
Nangiqpugu mianiripluti,
Uu Kanata, salagijauquna!

Wiki saves the day again....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:57 pm

Are you stalking me??

Have you been taking lessons from bax???
You get all the men falling at your feet.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:58 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I wish
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:04 pm
Banned

only cos she keeps flashing her boobies and tripping us with her cane.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.