Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:57 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
bottle of vodka coming up, I'm sure you will have everything important, what's left can be sorted.

Great news re house, wouldn't it be great if you could pull a sale off tomorrow
Great would be the understatement of the year.... Jeez, I think you would all hear me yelling with joy!

Can I have a straw please?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:58 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Where are you going?
that would be telling

still need to sort out area, although I think London way sounds good I think JD was ok for this, as it is a bit of a drive for him,
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:59 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Great would be the understatement of the year.... Jeez, I think you would all hear me yelling with joy!

Can I have a straw please?
sorry, here you go,

yep bit of understatement, I would not like to say what I would do if we sold the house tomorrow
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

that would be telling

still need to sort out area, although I think London way sounds good I think JD was ok for this, as it is a bit of a drive for him,
London would be easy for me to get a flight to. I sent FK a pm and told her about the met up and she will try and come, so London would also be good for her as she will need to fly in as well.

I take it you think a weekend would be better? Or just met up on the Saturday night? Not sure how long we will all chat for
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JD

Good day at work only 68 emails so that is good and not much in the tray. Caught up today on stuff and tomorrow will have to do some work!!

Family home and that has created sparks so back to normal I guess
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:06 pm

London would be easy for me to get a flight to. I sent FK a pm and told her about the met up and she will try and come, so London would also be good for her as she will need to fly in as well.

I take it you think a weekend would be better? Or just met up on the Saturday night? Not sure how long we will all chat for
I'm sure we could all chat for days

say sat afternoon, drinks etc, evening meal somewhere, hotel/b&B back off late am on the sunday??
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:06 pm

sorry, here you go,

yep bit of understatement, I would not like to say what I would do if we sold the house tomorrow
Party!!!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm sure we could all chat for days

say sat afternoon, drinks etc, evening meal somewhere, hotel/b&B back off late am on the sunday??
That sounds ok for me. I might fly in Friday night as we often get early morning fog that delays everything!!

See what JD thinks as he will have a bit of a drive unless he uses the train.

We could all stay at the same place and have breakfast together as well?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:08 pm

Party!!!
yes definitely a party, after they have ex contracts of course, don't have to worry too much re mess then

We are looking to try and get a real life PIPO meet up organised,
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:10 pm

That sounds ok for me. I might fly in Friday night as we often get early morning fog that delays everything!!

See what JD thinks as he will have a bit of a drive unless he uses the train.

We could all stay at the same place and have breakfast together as well?
sounds very civilised doesn't it

yep, good plan,

need to get more of an idea of numbers
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:12 pm

yes definitely a party, after they have ex contracts of course, don't have to worry too much re mess then

We are looking to try and get a real life PIPO meet up organised,
What a great idea, guess it won't happen in the next thirteen days...

<thirteen days!!!!!!!!!!!!!, rushes off to check lists again, panic, man the life boats, women and children first, oi not you!>
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:13 pm

<thirteen days!!!!!!!!!!!!!, rushes off to check lists again, panic, man the life boats, women and children first, oi not you!>
to little bit!!

Dont think it will unfortunately We are looking to arrange one Canadian side when we all get there
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:49 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Why'd you throw me off??

Hi all.

Good news Charlie!

What's he bought now?

Meet sounds like fun - have to work on my schedule though...

Off again, about to loose internet.

This ain't right....

Bax
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Why'd you throw me off??

Hi all.

Good news Charlie!

What's he bought now?

Meet sounds like fun - have to work on my schedule though...

Off again, about to loose internet.

This ain't right....

Bax
Hi Bax,

Glad you will look to try and make meet up, you do come out from stalking now and again then

We are trying to get an idea of who/number etc and go from there
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:29 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning Darlings...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.