Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
One trys
..my patience?

Aw, gold star for the sentiment, D- for spelling...'tries'....OMG..turning into the grammar police....eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:39 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

I will be incommunicado from tomorrow night - Sunday - til Tues/Weds - as I'm on a secret mission.

Keep me posted with what goes on....

Sas xx
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
I will be incommunicado from tomorrow night - Sunday - til Tues/Weds - as I'm on a secret mission.

Keep me posted with what goes on....

Sas xx
Will do!! We will hold off breaking out of the tunnel until then.

Please tell me your mission is to collect new papers for me and Flogger!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Will do!! We will hold off breaking out of the tunnel until then.

Please tell me your mission is to collect new papers for me and Flogger!!
'fraid not...going to have my head examined again.

And not before time I hear you chorus....
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

'fraid not...going to have my head examined again.

And not before time I hear you chorus....
Good luck then hope they don't find anything
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

Good luck then hope they don't find anything
Didn't last time..just a bit more zap, zap, zap.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Didn't last time..just a bit more zap, zap, zap.
Treatment with a taser!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

Yep, where do you think I got mine from?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep, where do you think I got mine from?
You nicked a spare one?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

You nicked a spare one?
....I could try and get another one........
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

....I could try and get another one........
Oh yes please!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:07 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
This is the first time I have ventured into this thread. Can someone tell me what its all about?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Hello
This is the first time I have ventured into this thread. Can someone tell me what its all about?
OMG

If you find out, can you tell me aswell?

Welcome anyway.....
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:09 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Well I thought that after 8,000 odd posts it might be worth a look!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Hello
It is a online pub, we have music nights lap dancer and lots of beer.

We swap stories about our lives and troubles and take the piss out of each other!!

So welcome and join in the fun

HN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.