Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:24 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
any chance Bax.....of a drink please..
Make mine a crown royal with a London Pride Chaser
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:26 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Make mine a crown royal with a London Pride Chaser
very swanky......make mine a white wine spritzer
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:27 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

very swanky......make mine a white wine spritzer
Oh baybee you're so classy
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:28 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh baybee you're so classy
and can i have a sparkler in it too....ta
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:29 pm
Banned

and can i have a sparkler in it too....ta
you sparkle enough already sexy
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:30 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

you sparkle enough already sexy
only when im covered in glitter.....
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:32 pm
Banned

OK
I need to go out for a fag

OOPs I forgot Bax is here already.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:33 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

any chance Bax.....of a drink please..
More special water coming up
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:34 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The_Bax
More special water coming up
Nah!!....im on the wine now...that water was too strong for me...
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:35 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

OK
I need to go out for a fag

OOPs I forgot Bax is here already.
One crown royal with Phenolphthalein - we'll see if you still want the chaser after that
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Nah!!....im on the wine now...that water was too strong for me...
OK - I'll dilute that one with more ethanol while I open the wine
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:37 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

OK - I'll dilute that one with more ethanol while I open the wine
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:42 pm
Banned

One crown royal with Phenolphthalein - we'll see if you still want the chaser after that
HN I got your drink in mate
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:44 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

HN I got your drink in mate
i'll pretend i didn't hear that....
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:45 pm
Banned

i'll pretend i didn't hear that....
Hear what????
The patter of tiny feet???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.