Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Sometimes I just love technology. I am sitting on my deck with wireless laptop, wireless mobile headset and wireless VOIP headset. Able to maintain a reasonable presence in a day of endless conference calls whilst really enjoying the view and playing with my new camera I may even crack open a nice bottle of red in a moment as I have no intention of driving anywhere this evening.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:54 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Solarfish
Sometimes I just love technology. I am sitting on my deck with wireless laptop, wireless mobile headset and wireless VOIP headset. Able to maintain a reasonable presence in a day of endless conference calls whilst really enjoying the view and playing with my new camera I may even crack open a nice bottle of red in a moment as I have no intention of driving anywhere this evening.
oi - you following me??????
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:56 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
That is what I felt last night and I thought it was Flogger missing you
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oi - you following me??????
Other way round I'm sure
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:59 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Other way round I'm sure
like yr bear!!

ok really off to bed now!

ta for the i player info btw
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
like yr bear!!

ok really off to bed now!

ta for the i player info btw
g'night. No bears recently, but did have a young coyote walking around the house this morning.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:22 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

g'night. No bears recently, but did have a young coyote walking around the house this morning.

Hellloooo, I'm back.....
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Hellloooo, I'm back.....
Where did you go?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:31 am

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Where did you go?

, you didn't notice???

I see you have been elsewhere
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
, you didn't notice???

I see you have been elsewhere
I did notice! Nikki also noticed and I am stuck in the dog house for a while until Sas sorts out another plan!!

Just checking Did you find what you were looking for?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Evening all,

Anyone fancy a quick Baileys

NG x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Evening all,

NG x
Go on then I should be in bed but one won't hurt.

I was thinking about you today!! All ok?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:37 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have one but only if it is ice cold ...... it's bloody boiling here - went to bed over two hours ago - got frustrated and eye burn from the heat and tiredness and got up again !!!!!!!!!!

I did notice! Nikki also noticed and I am stuck in the dog house for a while until Sas sorts out another plan!!

Just checking Did you find what you were looking for?
I did.

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Evening all,

NG x
OOh, yes please. Have you got the Caramel flavour one please, with ice.

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

don't know how I'll get up in the morning though .......... if I ever get to sleep !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.