Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:34 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

[QUOTE=daft batty;6523091]No, it wasnt. I was saying that chit chat etc is normally found in the Lounge. BTW was your comment meant to hurt?

No it wasn't, I don't say hurtful things to anyone. It must be very hard work to be a bitter person and thats just not me.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:35 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

so who do we have for our mmc meet - ??

cassie and flogger - where do you live? I know FK is too far away.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:35 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Solarfish
Well I have a feeling that our cat may be number one on the menu after keeping my parents (staying with us) up all night. Just got to work out how best to cook her, is it too early in the morning to fire the grill (barbeque) up?
Its only too early if your neighbours hate smoke...

So that's Poker Pussy with chilli dipping sauce?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:36 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

oh and NIkki dreaming tooo ...
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:47 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
thmm - thought flogs was getting a bit lippy
What
Genuine concern
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:50 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
HPM you made me jump with the long reply.

Very well said I am normally to be found in the lounge because I just sometimes want a chat about rubbish.

I feel as though I am not connecting with my fellow Canadian wannabes though.

I joined in just recently on this thread.
Originally Posted by daft batty
I rest my case.
Now come on DB play fair....you can't just point out one part of the sentence out of context to try and hang your point on. Make sure there is a point there to be had first off.

Having re-read your further posts....if being on the front page is all that bothers you for one or two threads....er how come you are not bitching about Ex Fats....or have I missed something there. It hardly seems Canadian and could clearly be placed in the lounge?

Also, if there is only room for a few threads on the front page...what about the 442,278 threads currently part of the BE forum - surely they can't all be on the front page. Also, there are search facilities within each sub forum are there not. Are you saying the posters on BE can not use them?

It is again in my limited experience, but don't people just not bother searching anyway, they just jump in and beyond hello, we Jim and Sue, and we're off to Canada, what can you tell us about.....that is when they need nice friendly threads at the top of the page to be able to jump in so that more experienced people like yourself and others the opportunity to post people in the right direction - such as I did with Inse and Solarfish yesterday. Cooperation is what this thread and this forum is about.
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Its only too early if your neighbours hate smoke...

So that's Poker Pussy with chilli dipping sauce?
Just need to pick one of the many ways to skin a cat
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oh and NIkki dreaming tooo ...
We did say the 1st August didn't we?
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazbob
I'm not inferring anything Butch. It was a joke, as in the common laugh most men have about liking to see two women together.

Sorry if I upset you, it wasn't anything intentional. Maybe I should get out of this thread then.

Karen
I was teasing too Kazza
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:51 pm
half a century

keep it on 0- crispier then
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:51 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
We did say the 1st August didn't we?
That will be a Friday - so I would have to bring the ruggies with me....so I can come....but they come too - so, probably best not too.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Cassie 10000;6523115]
No, it wasnt. I was saying that chit chat etc is normally found in the Lounge. BTW was your comment meant to hurt?

No it wasn't, I don't say hurtful things to anyone. It must be very hard work to be a bitter person and thats just not me.
so why did you ask me if my comment was meant to hurt?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:53 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
The Wii do you have Wii fit?
Yes thanks
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:54 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Ah but I've got the cooking method - bot got busy and put this up....lol
Attached Thumbnails The Pass Inn and Pass Out-bbq.jpg  
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:57 pm
Banned

No, it wasnt. I was saying that chit chat etc is normally found in the Lounge. BTW was your comment meant to hurt?

This is true, no question about it. I still dont see why you need another thread of inanity.

Live and let live is a good concept. Starting more of these chatty threads is taking over the forum and bumping others off the front page. Thats hardly live and let live.
OH come on DB, if you remember the Maple leaf came about as a direct result of Koogar, HWP, Steve_P and I (plus a few others) posting threads EXACTLY like these. It's pushing it a little for people to say the 'housewives' have to vacate now cos others want to make it more serious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.