Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

One of those days.....

Wikiposts

One of those days.....

Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:35 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One of those days.....

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I don't drive (well not legally anyway!)and oh has the car with him.
Buggered indeed. How can you have such lack of foresight?

Do you have any weed?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:40 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

oh bum - hmm - no suggestions - - -at least in the UK the pizza places delivered wine as well!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:46 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
at least in the UK the pizza places delivered wine as well!
Shouldn't that comment be in the Canada barf thread.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

God I am annoyed. At this precise moment I am cursing Canada for making me so far away from ANYONE that I could escape to see for a night or two and get away from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that is annoying me.

Sometimes living here makes me feel so STUCK.

And...B R E A T H...

now you know why I always bring a litre bottle of Vodka back from France lol
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

A litre of mouth wash should work. I hear hand sanitizer works well!

If my day gets much worse, I will be saying the very same thing as I march off to the NSLC :0)
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:46 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAW 04
A litre of mouth wash should work. I hear hand sanitizer works well!
lol Did you hear that report the other day about the Hand Sanitizer? lol
Old Jun 29th 2009, 4:18 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Amy.I can't have you dissing Canada when my container arrives tomorrow and I'm too late to stop it
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:29 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

lol Did you hear that report the other day about the Hand Sanitizer? lol
yup - peeps are drinking it .... They are worries bout the first nations getting addicted to it!

Last edited by The4BellsLondon; Jun 29th 2009 at 5:33 am.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:01 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
Hope you're feeling a bit better today Amy.I can't have you dissing Canada when my container arrives tomorrow and I'm too late to stop it
LOL I love Canada really - I just need a supersonic pod in my yard to hop into and jet back to see My Mum/Mum-in-Law when I need a rant!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:19 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

LOL I love Canada really - I just need a supersonic pod in my yard to hop into and jet back to see My Mum/Mum-in-Law when I need a rant!
That's our only fears....missing family and friends, more so for Laura, cos i'm a man with no feelings (i've been told)
Anyways, best get back to packing stuff
See ya
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:37 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I was round your way that night shame I didn't know you needed booze, I could have popped round. Or maybe I'll wait for my invite for your deck party, I think that's what you need. Let me now if you ever need a babysitter I'd be happy to help out.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
I was round your way that night shame I didn't know you needed booze, I could have popped round. Or maybe I'll wait for my invite for your deck party, I think that's what you need. Let me now if you ever need a babysitter I'd be happy to help out.
Pencil in August 8th - I think that is Parade day out here, so we will deffo do something then as the parade passes right by our house and I THINK they have fireworks that evening. We can partake in a beer or three and watch them.

I will definately call you up on that babysitting...though no teaching the kids anymore about Pokemon...