Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Ok - just over the end of football - now Tennis

Ok - just over the end of football - now Tennis

Old Jun 6th 2013, 3:03 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok - just over the end of football - now Tennis

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Don't understand what the "never mind" means - apparently if you have a strong VPN you can watch the BBC streaming live from their website
In addition to Oak's post :

Yes you can from the website and you can use iPlayer on the website, desktop app or mobile device app ( connecting to your altered network.

Ann mentioned never being home in time to watch 'live' so I suggested using iPlayer as it will show past programmes when available. You can then either stream them or download and series link them, both at a later time than they are shown live.

That is what I was getting at.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Yes you can from the website and you can use iPlayer on the website, desktop app or mobile device app ( connecting to your altered network.

Ann mentioned never being home in time to watch 'live' so I suggested using iPlayer as it will show past programmes when available. You can then either stream them or download and series link them.

That is what I was getting at.
Well we are agreed ! For some of us ... who have not got work (yet), we have the luxury of watching live.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foreigngirl
Well, it's good to be in Europe and watch it LIVE on Eurosport. Play suspended now due to rain (Sharapova v Azarenka).
I'm in Canada and watch it LIVE on Eurosport. Just need a VPN and a UK Itunes account.