Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

OK. Harper's dead meat...

OK. Harper's dead meat...

Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:14 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK. Harper's dead meat...

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
Isn't it a little early in the day to be so drunk?
Do you still think that I was just a bit tipsy? Or do you now think that I was right?

Dead meat. I've never looked forward to a Conservative Convention quite so much.

Alas poor Stephen, I knew him well Horatio.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Do you still think that I was just a bit tipsy? Or do you now think that I was right?

Dead meat. I've never looked forward to a Conservative Convention quite so much.

Alas poor Stephen, I knew him well Horatio.
This is slightly earlier than your OP..........you on the pink stuff today?
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:35 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimf
This is slightly earlier than your OP..........you on the pink stuff today?
Thursday isn't too far way. I'll hold off on the pink stuff (whatever that is) until then.

I'm beginning to wonder if you ever listen to the news.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:43 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Alas poor Stephen, I knew him Horatio.
Correction applied.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday isn't too far way. I'll hold off on the pink stuff (whatever that is) until then.

I'm beginning to wonder if you ever listen to the news.
http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products...hp?prodid=3873

I have seen the news but no mention on Harper on the BBC. It's curious that there has been no mention of Harper's "trouble" in any of the UK media - nothing that I could see on the Guardian or BBC websites last time I looked.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:50 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by jimf
http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products...hp?prodid=3873

I have seen the news but no mention on Harper on the BBC. It's curious that there has been no mention of Harper's "trouble" in any of the UK media - nothing that I could see on the Guardian or BBC websites last time I looked.
Ah, I see. I actually meant the CBC. Of course nobody in the UK cares about Canadian politics. Hardly a shock is it? But, as a staunch defender of the corruption and duplicity of the current (soon to be ex) PM of Canada, I'm slightly surprised to learn that you've been relying on the BBC for your information.

I'd rather thought it might be the Herald and Sun TV.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Oct 28th 2013 at 9:54 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:31 pm
Born again atheist

And... as I type Peter Kent (a toady conservative ex-journo from a constituency bordering mine and a complete lightweight) is criticizing his boss for rushing to condemn Duffy et al.

Clearly an attempt to throw his hat into the ring for the succession.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:20 am
Born again atheist

I think Nigel Wright may well have reached his limit of being the good soldier falling on his sword. He'll come out with the truth soon.

As someone said, Harper is running out of busses to throw people under.

The incredibly stupid scheme by the PMO to try to get this whole issue off the agenda by bullying the Senate to pervert due cause, has completely failed and we can expect that (amid the pretence of ra-ra unity) there will by knives drawn in Calgary.

The beat goes on.

Ta-ra Stephen. The only person in the world who was born in Ontario but pretends he's from Alberta.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:32 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Ta-ra Stephen. The only person in the world who was born in Ontario but pretends he's from Alberta.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 6:47 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Your white noise is my truth. Your significant narrative is just for me Harper's spin doctor messaging. i.e. a bunch of venal self serving lies.

We'll see won't we?
The whole thing is white noise, that's why they deferred it to the fall because it's such a snore. Few people are as interested in minutiae as I am and it even puts me to sleep.

And now Rob Ford has definitely been caught smoking crack and that's a much more juicy story.

I think Nigel Wright may well have reached his limit of being the good soldier falling on his sword. He'll come out with the truth soon.
Mmm, I thought that too.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 8:18 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

I note that even Jason Kenn(e)y is distancing himself from Harper's lastest line of "it's all Wright's fault."
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 9:24 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by JonboyE
I note that even Jason Kenn(e)y is distancing himself from Harper's lastest line of "it's all Wright's fault."
Not to mention Peter Mackay. I told you not to mention....

<ps. I've been in the US since Thursday so haven't kept up on stuff, but Rob Ford has made the news everywhere: perhaps Harper should try crack>
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 9:29 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see the video.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 10:11 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

....so who will lead the Conservative Party into the 2015 election?
So when will we see the the meat and who do you think?
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 10:23 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

They should make that Rob Ford bloke the president of Canada instead of that deadbeat Harper. It would be funnier all round.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.