Oh So Quiet.......

Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh So Quiet.......

Originally Posted by Brownstar
I moaned because a post by me was deleted because 'it was going off topic' 10-15 before the post I reported was edited, and NOT because it the reported post was not deleted immediately......get your facts right!
Does it matter? Perhaps Sue went to answer a phone call! Still no need to complain about it imo, so I stood up for her, particularly as you've been warned before about your constant sniping at mods and criticism of mod actions.

Perhaps you need to re read the rules and post within them..........YOU ARE A MODERATOR.
I haven't broken any site rules! I said you were acting like a spoilt brat - which imo you are repeatedly these days just because you're not happy with us.

You had no need to post what you did in this thread, it was covered provately by Sue and I last night.................
Then why complain about her?

you have stirred the pot and if you read the entire thread you would understand the resentment that people are feeling towards to at the moment.
Resentment that a few people are feeling - the vast majority are thrilled that the forum is a much nicer place to be than it was a few weeks ago. We've had soooooo many PM's from people who are much happier.

Snide comments, derogatory comments to people in PM's are not what a moderator should be doing.
What PM? No idea what you're talking about there I'm afraid.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Then there should be more mods
Totally agree. But funnily enough, not many people seem keen on the job!! Can't think why, it's such fun and totally stress free..............
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:44 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
How can I miss you, you pissy mare...you're my neighbour and tree hugger....

Have some cherries and cheer me up...
I'm actually allergic to cherries and I hate pink, so **** knows why I want so many trees

I'll cheer you up tomorrow
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:44 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy
Just send Candian Tire money! My wife keeps the real money!
Will do, are you another one saving for a sit on mower?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:46 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stonedog
I'm actually allergic to cherries and I hate pink, so **** knows why I want so many trees

I'll cheer you up tomorrow
I'll leave you a note then....i'm in an apricot mood today!

let me know what you fancy next..
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:50 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Maybe so Alan....but you have to have noticed a shift in this place, it's like out with the old and in with the new....the only thing is, the new aren't knocking on the door or hanging around for long, thats the sad thing....
Yes it's different - but then i've only been regularly posting here for the last few months (even tho my account is quite old). But ultimately what can you do, the forum is it's posters and as such it's our fault really.

My personal forum philosophy

1 - get as much amusement out as possible
2 - take moderation on the chin and move on
3 - don't report people no matter how bad the abuse
4 - never get annoyed by anything
5 - don't hate people even if you think they hate you
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:54 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Again you are putting words at my fingers...............no constant moaning or sniping............its all interpritation in mine and others opinion on this thread you ahve breached Rule 1 by calling me a brat.

The post was done before things were sorted

Why did you have to post what you posted? Don't comment on things that are you don't know about.

Why not get back in your box and stop stirring things up when they had calmed down

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Does it matter? Perhaps Sue went to answer a phone call! Still no need to complain about it imo, so I stood up for her, particularly as you've been warned before about your constant sniping at mods and criticism of mod actions.

I haven't broken any site rules! I said you were acting like a spoilt brat - which imo you are repeatedly these days just because you're not happy with us.

Then why complain about her?

Resentment that a few people are feeling - the vast majority are thrilled that the forum is a much nicer place to be than it was a few weeks ago. We've had soooooo many PM's from people who are much happier.

What PM? No idea what you're talking about there I'm afraid.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Yes it's different - but then i've only been regularly posting here for the last few months (even tho my account is quite old). But ultimately what can you do, the forum is it's posters and as such it's our fault really.

My personal forum philosophy

1 - get as much amusement out as possible agree
2 - take moderation on the chin and move on agree...for me anyway
3 - don't report people no matter how bad the abuse I've reported one person for a nasty comment, it wasn't removed and I was told to get over it!
4 - never get annoyed by anything easier said than done for some people
5 - don't hate people even if you think they hate you
agree

This might look like a big red blob of crap but at least I tried!

Last edited by FlirtyKnickers; Aug 9th 2009 at 7:59 pm. Reason: it sort of worked....LOL
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Again you are putting words at my fingers...............no constant moaning or sniping............its all interpritation in mine and others opinion on this thread you ahve breached Rule 1 by calling me a brat.

The post was done before things were sorted

Why did you have to post what you posted? Don't comment on things that are you don't know about.

Why not get back in your box and stop stirring things up when they had calmed down
I didn't call you a brat, I said you were acting like one. And in any event, if I received a report about the word 'brat', I wouldn't edit that! It's hardly the usual terms of abuse that we get on here. You just reminded me of a child throwing a tantrum!

And yes, it is constant sniping - which is why you've been warned about it before. If you have an issue with a mods actions, then PM us about it as per site rules. Poor Sue gets enough grief to deal with on here, without you publicly complaining about her too.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:05 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, it is constant sniping
Constant would be every post.................why not take time to gather evidence before casting aspersions that cause people's judgment to be clouded.

Now haven't you got a bratty daughter to look after?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:06 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

It's busy in here for a Sunday
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Constant would be every post.................why not take time to gather evidence before casting aspersions that cause people's judgment to be clouded.

Now haven't you got a bratty daughter to look after?
Up until a week or two ago, it was pretty much every post!

And she's asleep and has been for a couple of hours. she'll stay that way, especially as I want to watch Top Gear............hurrah!!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Phew... (fans self vigorously). How did this get so heated so quickly? You turn your back for a second and look what they get up to.

Totally off topic, for some reason I thought Brownstar was a retired female teacher... (obviously got you mixed up with someone else) so I hope it gives you a few laughs to think of me imagining you all skirted and bespectacled harrumphing at the world.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:11 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Is it on there tonight? I thought last week's was the last in the series..?

especially as I want to watch Top Gear............hurrah!!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:13 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
It's busy in here for a Sunday
I was planning a Sunday roast but it all went tits up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.