Oh So Quiet.......

Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:50 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh So Quiet.......

What the hell has happened??? Who's the Fun Sponge? Come on, Don't be shy....we know you sucked all the fun out of this place.....I promise not to shout if you put it back right now!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh So Quiet.......

Despite the fact that sometimes I'd like to knock his (pixelated) brains out (with a pixelated fist) I miss Butch!

He's probably a nice guy in real life, but that doesn't help this place. Come on back you jerk and be a jerk!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy
Despite the fact that sometimes I'd like to knock his (pixelated) brains out (with a pixelated fist) I miss Butch!

He's probably a nice guy in real life, but that doesn't help this place. Come on back you jerk and be a jerk!
I know what you mean....I love Butch.....he needs slapped with a stick at times but i'm willing to do that for the greater good of this forum...

I miss Steve P....and Mandy..... CaptainHook.... and Daz......

Last edited by FlirtyKnickers; Aug 9th 2009 at 12:24 am.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's just summer!

Novo's not been around either for a while.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:11 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's just summer!

Novo's not been around either for a while.
He's in France I believe..............the rest got the arse with certain things I shall not mention
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Brownstar - if you want to liven things up, you may want to check the credit rating thread
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Brownstar
He's in France I believe..............the rest got the arse with certain things I shall not mention
Ahhh, thats where he went then....is he coming back?

Brownstar - if you want to liven things up, you may want to check the credit rating thread
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:16 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.............just reported a breach of rule 1!

What is it with these newbs you are unable to understand what the search function is for and think that they are the fountain of all knowledge?

And the Almighty has deleted my reply but yet the breach of Rule 1 is still there..................no wonder we've lost several decent posters on here recently

Last edited by Brownstar; Aug 9th 2009 at 12:22 am.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Yeah.............just reported a breach of rule 1!

What is it with these newbs you are unable to understand what the search function is for and think that they are the fountain of all knowledge?

And the Almighty has deleted my reply but yet the breach of Rule 1 is still there..................no wonder we've lost several decent posters on here recently
What have i missed now?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I miss captain hook and his brutal sense of humour - we need him back in the lounge and TIO - tell him to get his fat ass back here......NOW
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:27 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I know what you mean....I love Butch.....he needs slapped with a stick at times but i'm willing to do that for the greater good of this forum...

I miss Steve P....and Mandy..... CaptainHook.... and Daz......
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by willmore
I miss captain hook and his brutal sense of humour - we need him back in the lounge and TIO - tell him to get his fat ass back here......NOW
I've told him hun...he's taking a break from here.....he said all his friend are on FB anyway.....Thats not the point tho! Yes, I love chatting to him on FB but i want to be greedy and have my mates here too....
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:29 am
Banned

I simply replied to yet another post about HSBC being useful as they are truely and international bank and you can generally get credit with them over here if you bank with them in the UK. The sort of stuff that easily accessible if you understand the concept of searching threads on here.

I pointed out that it was old news and that they are expanding in Canada. The OP took offence and suggest that I was a male member and that it was people like me...............blah blah blah
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I've told him hun...he's taking a break from here.....he said all his friend are on FB anyway.....Thats not the point tho! Yes, I love chatting to him on FB but i want to be greedy and have my mates here too....
I really hope he comes back....I miss him..... One good cat......that guy.....
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:31 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Flogger

Aww hun....I miss you too but you've been here a little, not like the rest of those selfish ******* leaving us here alone...bored and close to tears

I miss CW,.... I miss HN......I miss too many people to mention....I miss Yogi Bear....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.