Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Nominations for name of new sub-forum

Nominations for name of new sub-forum

Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nominations for name of new sub-forum

Originally Posted by Janietrz
Its good, but makes me think of BrokeBack Mountain
Good point
Poofter moose .... then
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:02 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
The Beaver!

As I wrote before, "The Beaver; it's emblematic of Canada and representative the type of silliness that a subforum is bound to contain. It's a clear message much like the US's 'Trailer Park'. I doubt anyone thinks 'highbrow' when venturing into there."
'The Beaver'is actually a respected Canadian History Magazine for anyone even remotely interested.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:04 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore

And no not the beaver - its been overworked and overused now.....!
Agreed
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:06 pm
Banned

Coyote Willies
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:06 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Careful ..your pic may have to go to photoshop for enhancement ....
OK, I'll try and behave ...

You just have to stop being so funny!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
OK, I'll try and behave ...
You just have to stop being so funny!
Hey!!! a new avatar for you ...
Attached Images  
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:09 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Its good, but makes me think of BrokeBack Mountain
Glad someones reading my posts
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:09 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Hey!!! a new avatar for you ...
You're so perceptive to know that's how I really look and I ordinarily brush the photos before I post!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

I Have one, what about "The Great Outdoors" after the film with John Candy and Dan Acroyd in it , anyone seen this?, loved the bit in it with the Black bear scene
As a matter of interest the bear's name is "Bart" and he also starred in "The Edge"
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:14 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Gray C
As a matter of interest the bear's name is "Bart" and he also starred in "The Edge"
And he was American !!!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:16 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
'The Beaver'is actually a respected Canadian History Magazine for anyone even remotely interested.
Oh well then I reverse my suggestion of 'the beaver'. I don't want to be associated with anything respected!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:18 pm
Banned

Oh well then I reverse my suggestion of 'the beaver'. I don't want to be associated with anything respected!
I only found out on my last trip to Indigo, casually looking thru the mags there, came across this publication entitled The Beaver, thought to myself SURELY not and............... Nope it was a history magazine.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:20 pm
Ray

I'm very proud of you sometimes !!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:22 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I only found out on my last trip to Indigo, casually looking thru the mags there, came across this publication entitled The Beaver, thought to myself SURELY not and............... Nope it was a history magazine.
You must have been seriously crushed. Are you ok now?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:24 pm
Banned

You must have been seriously crushed. Are you ok now?
AHEM..................................What exactly are you suggesting????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.