Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

newshoney has left the building...

Wikiposts

newshoney has left the building...

Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute
Default newshoney has left the building...

... only because I'm taking the kids on holiday for the next week and we'll be holed up on a little farm (finca) near Granada in southern Spain without a computer or any electronics. Well we laughingly like to call it a holiday.... but as my OH is away on business and I'm home alone with the kids, I get to do all the work (sound familiar ladies?) More a survival course than a rest.

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for being so helpful and keeping me cheered up. BTW is there a kind of Forums Anonymous organisation to help us through withdrawal symptoms if we can't log on and giggle at the posts and pontificate and so on... I can just see myself in headscarf and big sunnies, slinking into the meeting hall... (Me llamo noticias de miel y soy adicta a BEC) ... "I'm newshoney and I'm a BEC-addict".
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:19 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newshoney has left the building...

Originally Posted by newshoney
... only because I'm taking the kids on holiday for the next week and we'll be holed up on a little farm (finca) near Granada in southern Spain without a computer or any electronics. Well we laughingly like to call it a holiday.... but as my OH is away on business and I'm home alone with the kids, I get to do all the work (sound familiar ladies?) More a survival course than a rest.

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for being so helpful and keeping me cheered up. BTW is there a kind of Forums Anonymous organisation to help us through withdrawal symptoms if we can't log on and giggle at the posts and pontificate and so on... I can just see myself in headscarf and big sunnies, slinking into the meeting hall... (Me llamo noticias de miel y soy adicta a BEC) ... "I'm newshoney and I'm a BEC-addict".
You'll just have to stay strong - for the sake of the chlidren don't turn to drink otherwise your nights will be taken up with support meetings and you'll never get any packing done when the visa turns up

by the way have a good holiday

Last edited by Lorna_D; Aug 12th 2007 at 7:20 am. Reason: cos I forgot
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newshoney

have a great one! No BE for a week?? that would send me to the looney bin
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:03 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I go and help with the kids....a little finca near Granada sound beautiful...lucky old you.

Think of all the hours of fun you will have catching up on the gossip on BE when youcome back.

Have a great time.