Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

For the newcomers to the forum it's the annual Google your own name thread!

For the newcomers to the forum it's the annual Google your own name thread!

Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the newcomers to the forum it's the annual Google your own name thread!

Originally Posted by Devil Girl
My real name:

Pilot Gig Club
COMMUNITY WEB SITE for VILLAGES
[my name] Primary School

But then again, I was named after a village in Cornwall so it is not surprising.
You are Moonfleet, and I claim my reward.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:47 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice
Default Re: For the newcomers to the forum it's the annual Google your own name thread!

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
You are Moonfleet, and I claim my reward.

But I am afraid you are wrong
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

A Senior vice president
An equestrian event organiser
A Shar-pei breeder
A Florist
A point to point racing steward
Old Feb 5th 2010, 5:00 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

It appears I died last November ...... that might explain the recent decline in the quality of my posts. I wish somebody had told me!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:00 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

married name:
i'm the only one in existance
maiden name:
student in Stellenbosch (SA) and several others elsewhere in SA
i've been involved with developing Modkats for Seniors
a member of Linkedln
none of the above are me

BE name:
i' a tone (as in giutar or drums)
a puppy
i' a member of a forum

bloody boring!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:49 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alberta_Rose
It appears I died last November ...... that might explain the recent decline in the quality of my posts. I wish somebody had told me!
Dear Ms Rose,

We regret to inform you that in November last you departed this mortal coil.

Sorry for the delay in informing your good self, but due to budgetary cutbacks we've been a bit short handed

Blame Uncle Ed he's screwed up everything else since he took over from the idiot.

Yours sincerely
Department of Hatches, Matches and Dispatches
Province of Alberta
Old Feb 6th 2010, 3:09 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Dear Ms Rose,

We regret to inform you that in November last you departed this mortal coil.

Sorry for the delay in informing your good self, but due to budgetary cutbacks we've been a bit short handed

Blame Uncle Ed he's screwed up everything else since he took over from the idiot.

Yours sincerely
Department of Hatches, Matches and Dispatches
Province of Alberta
Thankyou for that. I'm going to lie down now.......
Old Feb 6th 2010, 5:53 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Maiden name - Lawyer, RN, Teacher, Poet, Dog groomer, Dead.

1st married name - Doctor, artist, author, director of several companies, IT consultant, photojournalist.

Name now - Realtor (estate agent), Teacher, Nurse Practitioner.

Online name: Singer

Seems I live a busy, productive life in my alta ego's !

Last edited by Siouxie; Feb 6th 2010 at 5:56 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:39 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Using My Real Name I'm me for 4 of the first five entries then I become an Authour.

Using the Nom de Web I am of course a train robber and a film.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:20 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

If you google your real name Butch and then put Calgary after it (as Google suggests) you have 8 entries and then the 9th one is me

Thats bizarre!!!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:34 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
If you google your real name Butch and then put Calgary after it (as Google suggests) you have 8 entries and then the 9th one is me

Thats bizarre!!!
If you put in your name and town, your art is the first two listings.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:39 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Thats bizarre!!!
Actually the fourth is NOT me but VERY bizzare you're right
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:40 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
If you put in your name and town, your art is the first two listings.
hahaha i'd prefer it to be type in "portrait artist - Alberta" and then those be the top 2 listings!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:03 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

If I type in T-Pot I get:

Relationship between potential doubling time (Tpot), labeling index and duration of DNA synthesis in 60 esophageal and 35 breast tumors

View T Pot's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network

Techniques for Procuring Obscure Treasures. PROGRAMMING BBS LINKS ABOUT TOP.

If I use my real name:

I get someone on facebook who isn't me
A portrait of a topless woman (possibly me, I can't remember......)
A dancing troupe
A solicitor
An Actress