The Naked Rambler

Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:48 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Naked Rambler

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...al/8504762.stm

The "Naked Rambler" has been sent to jail again, for 21 months. Every time he is released, he is immediately re-arrested at the front door because he is naked. The guy has spent 'much of the past 7 years in jail'.

Complete and utter waste of taxpayers' money, or correct and appropriate reponse to protect the public from a naked hiker?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:00 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Naked Rambler

It does seem a waste of tax payers money with its triviality but the law is the law and to be honest, he's being a bit of a dickhead by doing what he does just to prove a silly point.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:30 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
It does seem a waste of tax payers money with its triviality but the law is the law and to be honest, he's being a bit of a dickhead by doing what he does just to prove a silly point.
I suppose he will say its within his rights to be naked, however as noted above, the law is the law.

I would use all the money that's likely spent on putting / keeping him in jail and ship him off to a naked commune so he can dangle to his hearts content without offending anyone.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:40 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

They sholud ship him out to the Isle of Skye where he could live happily ever after with The Leopard Man!
Attached Thumbnails The Naked Rambler-leopard_man.jpg  
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:41 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Send him to Baffin Island. He can hike naked as much as he likes up there. I doubt there will be much left to dangle.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I dont agree he should be sent to jail, those in jail should only be released once rehabilitated. He's clearly not, so why let him out in the first place?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:53 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you'd be free to leave jail as soon as your sentence is finished.

I believe that it's only people who leave on parole or on licence that have to be deemed 'rehabilitated'.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 7:54 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I thought you'd be free to leave jail as soon as your sentence is finished.

I believe that it's only people who leave on parole or on licence that have to be deemed 'rehabilitated'.
or those applying for Canadian visas that have commite a crime thats punishment ended over five years ago, and was comparable or .................. oh sorry wrong meaning
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:27 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Leave the dick alone, if he wants to wave it about let him.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:37 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

It begs the question, is he naked in jail?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:39 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...al/8504762.stm

The "Naked Rambler" has been sent to jail again, for 21 months. Every time he is released, he is immediately re-arrested at the front door because he is naked. The guy has spent 'much of the past 7 years in jail'.

Complete and utter waste of taxpayers' money, or correct and appropriate reponse to protect the public from a naked hiker?
I wouldn't want to come across a naked man wandering around the place and I'm certain that my mother would be terrified. The man's a fool. If he wants to be naked then he should live where noone would be offended, scared, grossed out my his behaviour.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:58 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I wouldn't want to come across a naked man wandering around the place and I'm certain that my mother would be terrified. The man's a fool. If he wants to be naked then he should live where noone would be offended, scared, grossed out my his behaviour.
I agree. Don't really understand naturists; just seems like an affectation to me. I'm not shocked by nudity or anything, I just don't see the point of what they are doing and generally think 'attention seeking tosser' when I hear about them.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I agree. Don't really understand naturists; just seems like an affectation to me. I'm not shocked by nudity or anything, I just don't see the point of what they are doing and generally think 'attention seeking tosser' when I hear about them.
I see enough willies at work without having to find them or be shocked by the sight of one en plein air. I would however be worried about the motives of such a person and get away from them.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:46 pm
Lowering the tone

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I see enough willies at work
Fledermaus... BE's very own daytime hooker.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Fledermaus... BE's very own daytime hooker.
Sometimes I work the evening shift too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.