mystery pain.

Old Feb 11th 2017, 8:26 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mystery pain.

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Very true. I didnt choose psoriasis for example, it chose me.

I didnt choose this hiatal hernia either. No idea how I even got it. Who knows how long its been there before I complained about acid reflux.

Luckily with that one avoiding certain foods works about 80% of the time.
Acid reflux ! That is a scary thing to have for the reason that I thought I had it, all the symptoms pointed to that direction BUT My mysterious chest pains ended up with me getting 3 arteries unblocked

Don't ingnore the chest pain what ever u do.

I also had leg pain, like a toothache down my left leg, that was finally diagnosed as a trapped nerve in my lower back
Old Feb 11th 2017, 8:30 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
If you can count what you had, you haven't had enough.
Thankfully the leftover Solpadeine Max solubles I found under the bathroom sink have helped considerably.
Old Feb 11th 2017, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Acid reflux ! That is a scary thing to have for the reason that I thought I had it, all the symptoms pointed to that direction BUT My mysterious chest pains ended up with me getting 3 arteries unblocked

Don't ingnore the chest pain what ever u do.

I also had leg pain, like a toothache down my left leg, that was finally diagnosed as a trapped nerve in my lower back
The diagnoses of hiatal hernia which is the cause of the acid reflux was found because I was having chest pains and went to the ER, once they ruled out any heart issues (the whole process took months, just under a year) doctors tested further, and found hiatal hernia, some diet adjustments and it's largely gone away, although at times I still need to take medication, but medication went from daily to maybe 3 or 4 times per month.

So as of May 2015, my heart was in good shape. And I haven't had any concerning chest pains since the acid reflux has been controlled.

Heart issues concern me though, runs in the family. My grandfather in 1999 underwent emergency by-pass surgery due to clogged arteries, he made it through the surgery, but died 2 months later due to bacterial infection and ever since I have been worried as seeing what he went through, its not something I want to experience, although I think they may have less invasive methods now vs then?