Muppets on this site

Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muppets on this site

Originally Posted by steve666
I wonder what happened to him?

No I don't.
Shudder! He is the only person to have ever made it on to my ignore list as well - definitely the King of Muppets.

Personally, I don't think there are any muppets on the Canada forum - some people are slightly more sarcastic (and perhaps it takes a while to realise that it's sarcasm and not nastiness), but generally everybody is very friendly and helpful. And let's face it, some people have got to be 'to the point' to make some of the daft people on here that think they can move to Canada next week face reality!

If you want to see truly nasty comments, head to the US forum - some of them are truly vicious!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:31 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
He has brought much accuracy to the forum, and I for one am missing a good horse's arse photo that we haven't been privy to in such a long time.
I don't have any new horse's arse pictures to hand, I shall be more attentive to the need to supply those. I hope this view, of the donkey's bollocks, will serve in the interim.
Attached Thumbnails Muppets on this site-picture-641.jpg  
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I hope this view, of the donkey's bollocks, will serve in the interim.
He still has them??

Or is this a "before" pic?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:04 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

He still has them??

Or is this a "before" pic?
Before. I expect they're long gone into the stomachs of whichever ethnic minority relishes them or regards them as having magic powers.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

Personally, I don't think there are any muppets on the Canada forum - some people are slightly more sarcastic (and perhaps it takes a while to realise that it's sarcasm and not nastiness), but generally everybody is very friendly and helpful.
christmasoompa, it's good once and a while to read the words of reason and temperance.

Thank you.

Today, I will slip on those clothes and will smile and see everyone's point of view.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Before. I expect they're long gone into the stomachs of whichever ethnic minority relishes them or regards them as having magic powers.
Ottawans?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:10 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Ottawans?
lol!

<pictures Souvenir reeling back and sneering at a plate of them>
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol!

<pictures Souvenir reeling back and sneering at a plate of them>
He lives on the "dark side", as he calls it. Gatineau people don't have the same levels of sophistication. (The French influence).
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:17 pm
Assimilated Pauper

He lives on the "dark side", as he calls it. Gatineau people don't have the same levels of sophistication. (The French influence).

Yeah I know, but it's close and he has a face which powerfully expresses horror and revulsion; I saw that when he met me.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I know, but it's close and he has a face which powerfully expresses horror and revulsion; I saw that when he met me.
So are you saying you is ugly?

Is that why you live in isolation?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:24 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

You'd be amazed at the range of body parts available at my local IGA.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
You'd be amazed at the range of body parts available at my local IGA.
I don't even want to think about it...
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:26 pm
Assimilated Pauper

So are you saying you is ugly?

Is that why you live in isolation?

I'm not quite in isolation, look to the left of the donkey - that's not my butt.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:28 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.halloween-mask.com/fcoff/nosferatu_fcoff.jpg
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm not quite in isolation, look to the left of the donkey - that's not my butt.
I imagined that was an employee, she, she's obviously a she, has a nice butt.

Oh shucks, I know that's your "partner" and you is beautiful...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.