Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

MP3 Player Recommendations

MP3 Player Recommendations

Old Oct 8th 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MP3 Player Recommendations

i've had a lot of fun with Angry Birds on my ipad over the last few months.....today I have just completed.....3 stars in every single level on Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio and Angry Birds season....think I need a job!!

if anyone has google + and wants to play Angry Birds, the first level poached egg is there for playing!!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:16 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Monique_in_Canada
u don't need itunes to put songs on to an ipod....
I'm intrigued. How is this done, please?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:21 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for bringing up this thread as it prompted a discussion with HID and she has now given me her ipod that I bought for her last year and she hasn't used.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:29 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
Trick question? If not, there is a myriad of itunes alternatives out there that do the job better. One of them being SHAREPOD, it's as simple as drag and drop squire

Credit: simplehelp .com

Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
best way is to go to you tube and search "how to put songs on an ipod without itunes" there are tonnes of diff ways, u can choose the best way for u....I used to use Real Media player....but itunes is really the easiestway!!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Trick question? If not, there is a myriad of itunes alternatives out there that do the job better. One of them being SHAREPOD, it's as simple as drag and drop squire

Credit: simplehelp .com

http://www.simplehelp.net/images/itunesalt/spod11.jpg
not sure if this is a better way of doing it....its all about preference.....itunes is a simple drag and drop also...most peoples beef is the syncing issue, but it doesn't have to sync every time ya plug it in if u put a tick in the sync manually box....
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:42 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if this is a better way of doing it....its all about preference.....itunes is a simple drag and drop also...most peoples beef is the syncing issue, but it doesn't have to sync every time ya plug it in if u put a tick in the sync manually box....
Monique.....you are right luv, there are many ways to skin a cat
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:51 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to have to install anything - and certainly not itunes. I want my MP3 player to appear as a removable disk that I can copy files onto like a flash drive.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I don't want to have to install anything - and certainly not itunes. I want my MP3 player to appear as a removable disk that I can copy files onto like a flash drive.

creative zen maybe the way u wanna go then.....I had a zen vision way back in 2005 before I got my first nano...I wont ever have anything else except nano's/iphones etc!!!
Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:11 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I don't want to have to install anything
Why?
Old Oct 9th 2011, 4:48 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Why?
Because I don't like installing software if I don't have to. I have multiple laptops with different OS's and I want to use them all. My current MP3 player looks like a flash drive, and I want the same functionality in my new one.

Last edited by Alan2005; Oct 9th 2011 at 4:52 am.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 9:05 pm
Banned

Again.....SANSA does that. You plug it into a USB port and it shows up as a drive
Old Oct 10th 2011, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Again.....SANSA does that. You plug it into a USB port and it shows up as a drive
Yep. That's what I want. I'll add it to the list of options.