Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Moved: Are they worth anything!!

Moved: Are they worth anything!!

Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Raymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud of
Default Moved: Are they worth anything!!

Hi,

Starting to pack now for the move to Canada, found a large number of magazine collections I have from years ago, we are talking computer and technology.

The likes of old ATARI, Apple, old HiFi and T3 gadget mags.

Are they worth anything or should I just dump them

Does anyone know if people would buy them ?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Tommyboy17 has a brilliant futureTommyboy17 has a brilliant futureTommyboy17 has a brilliant futureTommyboy17 has a brilliant futureTommyboy17 has a brilliant futureTommyboy17 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Are they worth anything!!

I had a little look around when i was in a simaler situation and ended up just chucking them to the recycling. Granted i didn't look that hard, but try looking for what you have, ei search for your magazines and see if anyone os selling them, or try ebay. If they're not available anywhere its either cos there in high demand or non one wants them.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:59 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: Are they worth anything!!

See what the go for on ebay? My old Thorens record player that I left with a friend in the UK now seems to be quite sought after on ebay.... you never know what you might find out.