Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:02 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Originally Posted by JonboyE
As are the ones where someone posts on an internet message board that someone that posts on an internet message board obviously has no life, friends or social skills.
I went outside on saturday; I hope that counts for something around here.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:03 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
You walked into that one butch.
Have you been out of the UK so long you forget the concepts of irony, sarcasm and self-depreciation?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:05 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Have you been out of the UK so long you forget the concepts of irony, sarcasm and self-depreciation?
I've tried doing self-depreciation stuff, but I'm crap at it.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Maybe you should get lessons from Riccosuabe
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:12 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you worth less than yesterday then?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:16 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccosuabe
well i apologise dollface due to the high amount of comedic talent that has been shown on this post i kinda missed the genuine answers,like i said 9 times out of ten,your one of the low percentage of people that actually answer a question
No problem..........
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:16 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Are you worth less than yesterday then?
I think we're straying from the point here, where on earth can we get certain Canadian beer in Sunderland?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:20 pm
Banned

I think we're straying from the point here, where on earth can we get certain Canadian beer in Sunderland?
Ricco's house?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:23 pm

Whether or not the OP manages to find some Canadian piss water to drink before he has a seizure brought on by trying to stop his posts sounding annoyed is irrelevant to me.

I want to pursue the depth of your depreciation. How fast are you depreciating? ... faster than a rusty fiat or only slowly so you might be a good investment because of the utility value your provide? I want answers and not smart arse comedian comments from people with no life or friends who spend all the day on here like tossers. I hate those people, especially that bsmith. You know I reckon he's one of them poofters you hear so much about now-a-days.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:34 pm

Whether or not the OP manages to find some Canadian piss water to drink before he has a seizure brought on by trying to stop his posts sounding annoyed is irrelevant to me.

I want to pursue the depth of your depreciation. How fast are you depreciating? ... faster than a rusty fiat or only slowly so you might be a good investment because of the utility value your provide? I want answers and not smart arse comedian comments from people with no life or friends who spend all the day on here like tossers. I hate those people, especially that bsmith. You know I reckon he's one of them poofters you hear so much about now-a-days.
Since I've moved to Canada I've turned my life around, grabbed the opportunities denied to me in the UK, made a better life and generally followed my dream.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:39 pm
Banned

Since I've moved to Canada I've turned my life around, grabbed the opportunities denied to me in the UK, made a better life and generally followed my dream.
YES but can you get Canadian, Kokanee or Labbatts Blue?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

riccosuabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Maybe you should get lessons from Riccosuabe

Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:46 pm

Good comeback. Such rapier like wit - are you related to Noel Coward?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:47 pm
Banned

Good comeback. Such rapier like wit - are you related to Noel Coward?
Oh was that a comeback? I thought it was just past his bedtime.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

riccosuabe is an unknown quantity at this point

im now gonna leave this post,not because i dont enjoy the true comedic talent that has been displayed but due to the fact ive realised im starting to get sucked into wasting too much of the last couple of days like the people that i feel sorry for so comment on amongst yourselves it will at least give you a big soapbox to show how "funny" you are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.