Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Old Jan 25th 2010, 4:41 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: molson canadian or kokanee uk suppliers

Originally Posted by dollface
Hang on, didn't read any of this thread and had no idea I was stepping into a minefield
Well done for answering the question! I think he's too cross to give thanks.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:12 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Yee-ha! My 'back-to-back' has just arrived so I'm on the flight out of here this evening!

I've been 15 days beer-less and I still wouldn't thank you for a Molson!

I believe the lovely MrsDV has stockpiled a few London Prides....!
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:24 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Yee-ha! My 'back-to-back' has just arrived so I'm on the flight out of here this evening!

I've been 15 days beer-less and I still wouldn't thank you for a Molson!

I believe the lovely MrsDV has stockpiled a few London Prides....!
LUCKY BUGGER!
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:43 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccosuabe
yes i am sober and dont sound punchy,im just sick of asking questions on here and then people starting to go off topic and in the end i get no further forward.i didnt ask does anyone know what canadian beer tastes like,i know what it tastes like hence why im asking if anyone can help me with some info on where i could order some
Chill dude

cheers bud
Make your mind up (as someone else said are you looking for Canadian or US piss

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
Doesn't everyone from Sunderland have a drinking problem?
They should have

Originally Posted by fledermaus
This is a new poster not someone who is used to the characters on here. It would still be pretty tacky behaviour then.

Originally Posted by Steve_P
The OP joined in January 2005, hardly new.
Thanks Steve

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Why so touchy???
Maybe cos he come from Sunderland.

Originally Posted by dbd33
This isn't the sort of question that will get a sensible answer though, someone actively seeking "Canadian beer" is bound to be a figure of fun; one may as well claim to want "American cheese" or "vegetables cooked the British way".
But I DO, is that so wrong??
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:52 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I've been following this thread with amusement, and I agree... the OP's question was nothing short of an invitation for banter. How on earth would a bunch of sarcastic pisstakers in Canada know the best place to buy terrible beer in Sunderland, UK?

Some other examples of equally dumb questions might be: "Help! I live in Bordeaux... does anyone know where I can get some nice English wine?",
or,
"I recently visited Canada and was impressed by the styling and performance of the Pontiac Aztek. I want to be the envy of my friends in Wolverhampton. Where might I buy this mechanical marvel in the Midlands?"
I'd not even read this thread until now; but I'm glad I did - it's funny.

The threads where posters attempt to feign indifference but in reality come across as slightly histrionic are the best ones.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:24 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
The threads where posters attempt to feign indifference but in reality come across as slightly histrionic are the best ones.
As are the ones where someone posts on an internet message board that someone that posts on an internet message board obviously has no life, friends or social skills.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:27 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE
As are the ones where someone posts on an internet message board that someone that posts on an internet message board obviously has no life, friends or social skills.
Yeah But I DONT have a Life, friends or Social Skills.............................

Mind you I dont come from Sunderland either so I can be thankful for something I guess
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

riccosuabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Chill dude

Make your mind up (as someone else said are you looking for Canadian or US piss

They should have

Thanks Steve

Maybe cos he come from Sunderland.

But I DO, is that so wrong??

i wondered when you would pipe up,you and bsmith should shack up,you'd make a lovely couple
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

no i posted that most of the people on here spend WAAAAAAAAYYYY too much of there spare time on a message board.most are the ones that have already moved to canada,why did they move in the first place?im sure spending most of your time on a internet message board would be the same here in the uk?granted if you were actually GENUINELY helping people with there queries instead of "lets see if people think im funny" quirks.its quite sad and i think my time of asking peoples advice on here is at an end because 9 times out of 10 its like pissing in the wind
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:49 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

no i posted that most of the people on here spend WAAAAAAAAYYYY too much of there spare time on a message board.most are the ones that have already moved to canada,why did they move in the first place?im sure spending most of your time on a internet message board would be the same here in the uk?granted if you were actually GENUINELY helping people with there queries instead of "lets see if people think im funny" quirks.its quite sad and i think my time of asking peoples advice on here is at an end because 9 times out of 10 its like pissing in the wind
Eh, I anwered the question which seems to have either :
a) by-passed you
b) been ignored by you
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:49 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you I dont come from Sunderland either so I can be thankful for something I guess
I have no problem with people coming from Sunderland. After all, you can't help where you are born.

It's the people who go there that confuse me.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:52 pm
Banned

I have no problem with people coming from Sunderland. After all, you can't help where you are born.

It's the people who go there that confuse me.
Thats a very good point.
See I was so was busy TRYING to be funny, I overlooked that logic
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dollface
Eh, I anwered the question which seems to have either :
a) by-passed you
b) been ignored by you
well i apologise dollface due to the high amount of comedic talent that has been shown on this post i kinda missed the genuine answers,like i said 9 times out of ten,your one of the low percentage of people that actually answer a question
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thats a very good point.
"trying" for once,honesty
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:01 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a very good point.
"trying" for once,honesty
You walked into that one butch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.