Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Mid Life Crisis Question

Mid Life Crisis Question

Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:40 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mid Life Crisis Question

Originally Posted by Hangman
Yeah, but you love me anyway.
What are you trying to say?

Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, but you love me anyway.
All my OH wants to do is retire - he reckons he wants to be a house husband, he even reckons he's going to learn to cook.

Apparently, I will be then going out to work.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:44 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What are you trying to say?

I was trying to say you love to pick on me and I'm a glutton for punishment.

Every forum has to have an "old git" soppy or not and you're stuck with me like it or lump it.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:49 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Every forum has to have an "old git" soppy or not and you're stuck with me like it or lump it.
As a former ATC, you may be able to answer this question. Are the pilots of the CRJs wannabe fighter pilots or ex-fighter pilots? It must be one of the two.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Steve - he picks on me too! Either that, or he ignores me

I said he was fickle

(guess that makes me the female old git 'counterpart')
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:56 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I'm sure I've pickedon EVERYBODY (possibly with the exception of Biiink) by now.

I like being stuck with you anyway mate.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgal
Don't worry Steve - he picks on me too! Either that, or he ignores me

I said he was fickle

(guess that makes me the female old git 'counterpart')
You arent that old
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:57 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I'm sure I've pickedon EVERYBODY (possibly with the exception of Biiink) by now.

I like being stuck with you anyway mate.
Aaahhh lovely bit of male bonding going on there
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:58 pm

Ahem.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Ahem.
You just missed it when I picked on you obviously.

BTW has the Mrs eased up on you yet?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

You arent that old
How do you know?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:08 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
As a former ATC, you may be able to answer this question. Are the pilots of the CRJs wannabe fighter pilots or ex-fighter pilots? It must be one of the two.
I would think that they would be in the "wannabe" category.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgal
How do you know?
Just a feeling I have.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:12 pm

BTW has the Mrs eased up on you yet?
Not yet. Eight years and counting........
Old Jul 14th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just a feeling I have.
.....in your water? Like us oldies get?

(Did I mention my grandchildren?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.