British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Massage (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/massage-557625/)

AmyDavid Aug 27th 2008 12:39 am

Massage

Just found out that under OH's Blue Cross Cover through the Union we get a $500 allowance per year for massages! Any offers? I will pay $40 an hour :)

mandymoochops Aug 27th 2008 3:27 am

Re: Massage

oooooooh that would be so nice right now!!!!!!! In a non lemon type way in case people like Butch read this lol!!!!!

Amy just joined the Expat club on facebook - what a great mix - seems as though i'm not the only one who only ever has 2 windows open.

Mental note to self GET A LIFE :eek:

AmyDavid Aug 27th 2008 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6718700)
oooooooh that would be so nice right now!!!!!!! In a non lemon type way in case people like Butch read this lol!!!!!

Amy just joined the Expat club on facebook - what a great mix - seems as though i'm not the only one who only ever has 2 windows open.

Mental note to self GET A LIFE :eek:

If you get one, can you get me one as well! Maybe someone is selling them BOGOF?!!

dazzlerdaz Aug 27th 2008 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 6719604)
If you get one, can you get me one as well! Maybe someone is selling them BOGOF?!!

I have the hands of an Angel !!!!!!!!
But i would have to charge at least $100 :eek: (sorry but i`m from Manchester:rofl::rofl:)
PS thats buy one hand get one free !

AmyDavid Aug 27th 2008 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz (Post 6720934)
I have the hands of an Angel !!!!!!!!
But i would have to charge at least $100 :eek: (sorry but i`m from Manchester:rofl::rofl:)
PS thats buy one hand get one free !

LOL - you can do my OH then - I've told him he is not allowed a lady massuse (spell?) as the tables only have a hole for his face to go through....:eek:

dazzlerdaz Aug 27th 2008 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 6721413)
as the tables only have a hole for his face to go through....:eek:

Massage a man :eek: that would have to be $101 then ! and NO HOLES in the table AT ALL :rofl::rofl:

Butch Cassidy Aug 27th 2008 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz (Post 6721429)
Massage a man :eek: that would have to be $101 then ! and NO HOLES in the table AT ALL :rofl::rofl:

Careful you dont rub him up the wrong way:sneaky:

AmyDavid Aug 27th 2008 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy (Post 6721679)

:rofl::rofl:

dazzlerdaz Aug 28th 2008 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy (Post 6721679)

That might cause some friction between us :eek:

Lorna_D Aug 29th 2008 2:21 am

Amy, not only does my OH cut down trees very well, drive a truck perfectly, he is also a qualified (in the UK) massage and sports therapist. What more could you want. :rofl:

AmyDavid Aug 29th 2008 2:26 am

Originally Posted by Lorna_D (Post 6726126)
Amy, not only does my OH cut down trees very well, drive a truck perfectly, he is also a qualified (in the UK) massage and sports therapist. What more could you want. :rofl:

Does he have the majority shareholding in Thorntons Chocolates as well?!!! You jammy sod..! My OH can't even give me a good back scratch nevermind a massage!

Lorna_D Aug 29th 2008 2:31 am

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 6726131)
Does he have the majority shareholding in Thorntons Chocolates as well?!!! You jammy sod..! My OH can't even give me a good back scratch nevermind a massage!

Mmmm chocolate, he's good at going to the store and buying them :rofl::rofl:

AmyDavid Aug 29th 2008 2:33 am

Originally Posted by Lorna_D (Post 6726134)
Mmmm chocolate, he's good at going to the store and buying them :rofl::rofl:

Tell him to PM my OH with instructions on how to be a good OH :)!

Lorna_D Aug 29th 2008 2:42 am

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 6726137)
Tell him to PM my OH with instructions on how to be a good OH :)!

It's taken me 35 years to get him to this stage..................:rofl: Just think what the next 35 years will get me :wub:

jancal Aug 29th 2008 4:11 am

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 6718443)
Just found out that under OH's Blue Cross Cover through the Union we get a $500 allowance per year for massages! Any offers? I will pay $40 an hour :)

It's always best to check all policiies as there are many things that you can claim for which are not accustomed to being able to do. The masage provision being the first but check as there may be a long list of things you are entitled to.