Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

mandymoochops is getting married.....

mandymoochops is getting married.....

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: mandymoochops is getting married.....

Originally Posted by purple80
Yes I can see that you're confused, must be catching as I guess I am a little confused about your feelings towards certain people after reading the message that you sent me. I just think that when you congratulate someone there are some things that out of politeness you don't need to mention.

Obviously you don't feel the same.

That's all I am going to say on the matter, seeing as I don't want to join my mate Butch.
Me neither, so lets call it quits

And I will mention I have noticed now the duo are no longer the other is much nicer hence hence such...get the picture, so me thinks it was your mate that was the stirrer!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

oooooh did I miss a fight? Someone need a slap?

Mandy - did you ever get your dress issue sorted out?
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:03 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal

Thinks she's renting a meringue in 'Vegas now!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
ooow

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Thinks she's renting a meringue in 'Vegas now!
She can borrow mine i won't be wearing it again, its dark red though ? does she want white
Old Feb 24th 2010, 3:06 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
She can borrow mine, its dark red though
It was white before you spilled the wine on it! p
Old Feb 24th 2010, 3:55 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Pammy

Yes you do seem to be getting your wires crossed my love.

The event you are referring to was when I was posting back in November asking questions about my status that had only just come to light at that time - the relationship breakup time had never been mentioned. (Though I doubt you read that part EH?)

The relationship with the ex ended in 2008.

And the reason Mandymoochops is still around little lady is because I am, you seem to have a problem with that , AFWIW Butch is not only a friend on here, but also in the real world.

Although why you seem to have some sort of problem is beyond me, but I am more than willing to talk to you in private, unless of course you don't operate that way - as it seems that a certain someone has been sending messages behind a certain someones back.

Tut tut, how very childish.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 4:30 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bum - what did I miss??
Old Feb 24th 2010, 4:35 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Oh bum - what did I miss??
nothing much mate, just quickly checking in to see whats what while Ducks home on his week off, to read a couple of posts that are about as subtle as a house brick
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:08 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not long until the big day, good luck.....
Found that in another thread.... Made me giggle.

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Shove a middle finger up to the world and who knows may even get hitched one day