Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

mandymoochops is getting married.....

mandymoochops is getting married.....

Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:45 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mandymoochops is getting married.....

Originally Posted by Oink
They wouldn't really.
Good.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

I am so pleased for you both.......what a wonderful thing your new family is doing. That is so special, they must think the world of you too!!!!

Enjoy every moment.......

Linda
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:10 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

lol another quick update!!!!!

The wedding has been put back a month and will now happen on the 11th April!

Why?

Because now the whole family want to come to vegas and theres some that need to get passports, book time off work, and spring break on the rigs will have kicked in etc

Theres 16 and counting, we are all going to stay at Caesars Palace and there will be an internet live streamy thingy.

To those that think Vegas + Family = no fun, you haven't met the family

The general concensus when we asked everyone was " f**k yeah i'm in, when we going"!!!!

Outfits will be hired down there (yay I get to wear a meringue!) and i've told all the guys that are coming that they have to wear pale blue tux's with ruffles (a la "The Hangover").

More updates as to where the actual wedding will be will follow when we've been up tp sis in laws tomorrow to borrow their broadband connection to see whats what
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:16 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fab Mandy, are any of your family going?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:36 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice

Ooh wow Mandy that sound like great fun

the date that you have set is a day after my mum and dads wedding anniversary (they will celebrate their 39th anniversary this year )
Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Sounds fab Mandy, are any of your family going?
Hey Kaye no unfortunately, my mum and grandparents are sadly no longer with us, had no contact with my real dad since I was pretty much born and don't get on with step dad!!!!!!!

Not the closest family group ever tbh
Old Feb 20th 2010, 8:45 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hey Kaye no unfortunately, my mum and grandparents are sadly no longer with us, had no contact with my real dad since I was pretty much born and don't get on with step dad!!!!!!!

That's a shame Mandy, sure you'll have a brilliant time anyway
Old Feb 20th 2010, 10:03 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Ah but you've got a new family to be close to! The wedding plans sound fabulous!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Why?

Because now the whole family want to come to vegas and theres some that need to get passports, book time off work, and spring break on the rigs will have kicked in etc

Theres 16 and counting, we are all going to stay at Caesars Palace and there will be an internet live streamy thingy.

The general concensus when we asked everyone was " f**k yeah i'm in, when we going"!!!!

Outfits will be hired down there (yay I get to wear a meringue!) and i've told all the guys that are coming that they have to wear pale blue tux's with ruffles (a la "The Hangover").

More updates as to where the actual wedding will be will follow when we've been up tp sis in laws tomorrow to borrow their broadband connection to see whats what
Sounds like it will be a great day, hope it's all you hope for and more!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

Why?

sounds fab Mandy, very fun and exciting too. Hope all the planning goes well and you have a brill day.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo im up for the watching with a glass of bubbly and my hat on,

Want to see what you guys get married in sky blue eh

Sounds fab Mands
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

To quote a Canadian.....EH?

Last time I was here you had split from your OH, sometime November I think, is this a new one, if so, you are a fast mover, if you are both back together then Congrats, well Congrats either way!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Pammy
To quote a Canadian.....EH?

Last time I was here you had split from your OH, sometime November I think, is this a new one, if so, you are a fast mover, if you are both back together then Congrats, well Congrats either way!
You sure?

I think the length of time they have been together is irrelevant, to point that out within a supposed congratulations is tacky.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by purple80
You sure?

I think the length of time they have been together is irrelevant, to point that out within a supposed congratulations is tacky.
Not really, I have been away and was confused as I distinctly remember her being upset about her break-up, dont see why I cant congratulate her, she is getting married and obviously wants to so why not
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by Pammy
Not really, I have been away and was confused as I distinctly remember her being upset about her break-up, dont see why I cant congratulate her, she is getting married and obviously wants to so why not
Yes I can see that you're confused, must be catching as I guess I am a little confused about your feelings towards certain people after reading the message that you sent me. I just think that when you congratulate someone there are some things that out of politeness you don't need to mention.

Obviously you don't feel the same.

That's all I am going to say on the matter, seeing as I don't want to join my mate Butch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.