Lunchtime Choices

Old Nov 11th 2019, 12:37 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Originally Posted by Shard
No, I thought there was only one kind of Spam, and by frying it, it became Spam bacon. Aren't you a bit young to be having Spam, I thought it's only for senior seniors ?!

It's a very convenient way to have the taste of bacon. It's very different to ordinary plain old Spam.
Old Nov 11th 2019, 4:08 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

It's a very convenient way to have the taste of bacon. It's very different to ordinary plain old Spam.
sorry.. can't resist

Old Nov 14th 2019, 12:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Two crusty bread rolls filled with slivers of cold smoked salmon and a stonking good strong cup of tea.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 9:15 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had a frozen Ultimate pizza from Giant Tiger. I got one with meat toppings and added mushrooms and Bocconcini cheese.

Old Dec 1st 2019, 8:12 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized I haven't eaten anything in the last 78 hours. Just ben a bit preoccupied with work I suppose.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 9:20 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I just realized I haven't eaten anything in the last 78 hours. Just ben a bit preoccupied with work I suppose.
I don't know how that is even possible. Not the absence of food, but the lack of awareness.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 3:04 am
`

Cheese sandwich with a few quality crisps and a good cup of tea
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 1:26 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Eggs Benedict with some salad. Hollandaise sauce out of a packet (expiry 2011) if I drop off BE you'll know why.

And some tea.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 1:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Eggs Benedict with some salad. Hollandaise sauce out of a packet (expiry 2011) if I drop off BE you'll know why.

And some tea.
She'll be right, a good cuppa kills bacteria and stuff. I read it somewhere on the internet.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 2:26 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
She'll be right, a good cuppa kills bacteria and stuff. I read it somewhere on the internet.
Do feel slightly actually. Hopefully will pass. If not will have a Coke, and if that doesn't sort it a medicinal (!) whiskey. I didn't think anything could happen to a powder, especially with the preservatives and chemicals they throw in there.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 2:46 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Do feel slightly actually. Hopefully will pass. If not will have a Coke, and if that doesn't sort it a medicinal (!) whiskey. I didn't think anything could happen to a powder, especially with the preservatives and chemicals they throw in there.
I was only kidding you, the worse thing that could happen to a sealed packet of dry powder is it might taste a bit stale. Tell your belly to behave itself, it's perfectly safe.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 2:49 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I was only kidding you, the worse thing that could happen to a sealed packet of dry powder is it might taste a bit stale. Tell your belly to behave itself, it's perfectly safe.
Sealed, nope. But I think I will be ok. Thanks anyway.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 7:08 pm
`

It is too early for lunch which is 4 hours away.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
It is too early for lunch which is 4 hours away.
Mr BEVS is out, who's to know
Old Dec 16th 2019, 4:31 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I brought my lunch today, and of course it is egg salad sandwiches. I didn't like the eggs I bought on sale at No Frills; they're small and the shells are fragile, so the last four were hastily boiled, chilled, and shelled, chopped, and mixed with chopped lettuce, mayo, a little red onion, s&p, dash of paprika, and a tsp of curry powder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.