Lunchtime Choices

Old Feb 12th 2020, 9:30 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Baby spinach spring mix, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, carrots, green olives, pumpkin seeds and 3 oz of chicken breast with a homemade sesame dressing. A glass of water. I'm ready for the gym
Old Feb 15th 2020, 6:40 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I've been getting fed at work! Yesterday pizza and Caesar salad from Houston Pizza and today I got the same as the band last night (they left the unopened packets on ice in the beer chest); pita bread, hummus, shaved smoked turkey, cheddar cheese slices, and a can of Steam Whistle beer. I also inherited a half bottle of Jameson from them. Oh, the things I do for the non-profit arts sector!
Old Feb 15th 2020, 8:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Originally Posted by caretaker
I've been getting fed at work! Yesterday pizza and Caesar salad from Houston Pizza and today I got the same as the band last night (they left the unopened packets on ice in the beer chest); pita bread, hummus, shaved smoked turkey, cheddar cheese slices, and a can of Steam Whistle beer. I also inherited a half bottle of Jameson from them. Oh, the things I do for the non-profit arts sector!
Bloody hell what happened to the days when the band requests were 2 Cases of Jack, 10 case of Bud, unlimited Big Macs, and the phone no of the local dealer plus as many chicks with big knockers that would fit in the dressing room? The music business has gone crazy, no wonder Keith Richard has given up smoking! https://globalnews.ca/news/6521450/k...quits-smoking/

Last edited by scrubbedexpat134; Feb 15th 2020 at 8:56 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2020, 9:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Brunch really:
Bowl of bran. I got up rather late or is it that I got up three times. Once at 3am thanks to a hooner car thumping away . Once at 5am which I deemed too early and once overslept.
Oh well. Tiz Sunday.
Old Feb 28th 2020, 5:51 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Fish and chips again.

Old Feb 29th 2020, 4:59 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Salad, with broccoli, cherry tomatoes, red peepers, avocado, a boiled egg with some homemade sesame dressing.
Old Feb 29th 2020, 5:03 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Salad, with broccoli, cherry tomatoes, red peepers, avocado, a boiled egg with some homemade sesame dressing.
Sounds delicious. My cornish pasty and I feel guilty now.
Old Feb 29th 2020, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Sounds delicious. My cornish pasty and I feel guilty now.
Don't feel guilty, we can find help.
Old Feb 29th 2020, 6:07 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel guilty, we can find help.
When you find help, please send it. If the help arrives with a cheeseboard that would be good too.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 6:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Nacho cheese tortilla chips, guacamole, and a beer.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 8:20 pm

Just a quick wank
Old Apr 1st 2020, 8:54 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Just a quick wank
No time for the pot noodle?
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 8:47 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick wank
With soup or salad?
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 8:06 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Skipped breakfast and at work I ate a bag of expired Old Dutch Cheese Pleesers. 2x Lemon Hart and Diet Coke with lemon upon returning home.
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 8:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by caretaker
Skipped breakfast and at work I ate a bag of expired Old Dutch Cheese Pleesers. 2x Lemon Hart and Diet Coke with lemon upon returning home.
You're excused this once. Tomorrow please at least eat a sandwich and an apple.
Love from Mum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.