Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Love to meet up now I have a home!

Love to meet up now I have a home!

Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant future
Default Love to meet up now I have a home!

Hi,
I have been in Calgary for 3 months now, renting up in Country hills, but have now moved to Lake Chapparell/ S Calgary.

Would love to meet up, or email or chat on the phone to local BE,s if possible, I am at home all the time at the moment, husband at work lonnng hours, and 2 children age 9 and 11. I sure miss a good old chat over a cup of tea or glass of wine,

thanks

Sue
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:02 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love to meet up now I have a home!

Hey Susan you know what I think it may be time for another Calgary BE meet up. Lots of us have arrived since then - and it would just be so good to see lots of people in the flesh.

Can't even start to think about organising one yet as I have my daughter coming to stay this week and next. Maybe towrds end of August??

I will start a thread and see who's up for it
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:11 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hey Susan you know what I think it may be time for another Calgary BE meet up. Lots of us have arrived since then - and it would just be so good to see lots of people in the flesh.

Can't even start to think about organising one yet as I have my daughter coming to stay this week and next. Maybe towrds end of August??

Cool Idea maybe a picnic/BBQ at Forget-me-not Pond bring your boat and a designated driver

Oh and an excuse for me to try out my new remote controlled hovercraft the OH thought i'd like

Susan were in Silverado, but I have no car...I'm an at home mum of girls aged 10 and 8 and a boy of 3 Pm me if you fancy a cuppa I have PG tips but no Triangle bags!!!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Hi mandy ,
sounds a great idea, the only time we can,t makeit is the last week in August, 22nd- 29th, another other time just great!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Littletashy
Cool Idea maybe a picnic/BBQ at Forget-me-not Pond bring your boat and a designated driver

Oh and an excuse for me to try out my new remote controlled hovercraft the OH thought i'd like

Susan were in Silverado, but I have no car...I'm an at home mum of girls aged 10 and 8 and a boy of 3 Pm me if you fancy a cuppa I have PG tips but no Triangle bags!!!
Hi,
Would love to meet up, and I have a car, after 3 months have braved the Deer foot - cos I had to moving hse from North to South! Coudlnt catch the C Train with all my possessions!
Love pg- but guess what i have a secret stash of yorkshire tea! send me a pte mess with your phone number and I will call you x