Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Lets have a sing song

Lets have a sing song

Old May 9th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets have a sing song

Originally Posted by burton bunch
I'm going on a "Happy Holiday" to see my "Dream Lover" - "I should be so Lucky Lucky lucky lucky" if we do "The Cha Cha Slide" (know what I mean )

Gaynor
x

Everybody busy "working 9 to 5" ?
Old May 9th 2007, 11:09 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

I was doing a bit of sleep walk,dreaming I was running bear through mcArther park cos I lost my itsy bitsy teeny wenny yellow dot bikini and along came a pistol packin mama oh boy great balls of fire thank god it was just a dream
Old May 9th 2007, 11:53 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think you have all gone completely mad, or maybe your just 'High', should BE come with Goverment health warning??
Which Goverment and would we have the option of dual citizenship
Ps. Crap at this can never remember songwords???
I'm with you in spirit though....
Charlie
Old May 9th 2007, 12:03 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

MAD na we just wanna breakfree cos we're to sexy for our songs so come on Everybody put on your good luck charm its now or never
Old May 9th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Think you have all gone completely mad, or maybe your just 'High', should BE come with Goverment health warning??
Which Goverment and would we have the option of dual citizenship
Ps. Crap at this can never remember songwords???
I'm with you in spirit though....
Charlie
Charlie

You can be our "Spirit in the Sky"

Old May 10th 2007, 4:41 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

"woke up this morning feeling fine" in my "house of the rising sun" and I said to hubby "what about breakfast at tiffany's?" and my hubby said yes I'd love to and on the way "I wanna hold your hand" and I kissed him on the cheek and said "you're simply the best"

Did I do it right???

xx
Old May 10th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ki76
"woke up this morning feeling fine" in my "house of the rising sun" and I said to hubby "what about breakfast at tiffany's?" and my hubby said yes I'd love to and on the way "I wanna hold your hand" and I kissed him on the cheek and said "you're simply the best"

Did I do it right???

xx
Yay girl -well done
Old May 10th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

When we were young and our hearts were an open book,
We used to say 'live and let live', (oh yes we did)
But in the ever lengthening wait that we're all in,
You can hear us all say...
Visa Today!
Visa Today!
Visa Today!
Visa Today.

or

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends,
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.
There behind the glass is a Visa (family class),
Be grateful if you pass, move along, move along.

Still looking on the bright side of life.

Simon
Old May 10th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simon876
Hi guys,

When we were young and our hearts were an open book,
We used to say 'live and let live', (oh yes we did)
But in the ever lengthening wait that we're all in,
You can hear us all say...
Visa Today!
Visa Today!
Visa Today!
Visa Today.

or

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends,
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.
There behind the glass is a Visa (family class),
Be grateful if you pass, move along, move along.

Still looking on the bright side of life.

Simon

Had to read that twice - thought your visa had come

But there again it is only 8.15 and am still a bit blonde
Old May 10th 2007, 7:24 am
Lloydminster AB

ah but are you still dancing in the city as I'll be there cos I have time in a bottle so for now is a case of living in this marshmallow world feeling like susie snow flake tossing and turning playing with my silver bells waiting for frosty snowman to do the ballroomblitz
Old May 10th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Had to read that twice - thought your visa had come

But there again it is only 8.15 and am still a bit blonde
"no news today", have my meds gone astray? I'm "waiting for the man" to "wake me up before we go, go".

Simon
Old May 10th 2007, 9:36 am
Lloydminster AB

dont worrie baby Im puting on those boots are made for walking and kick my consultants .ss she is sitting on the dock of the bay I just want more more more cos Im still right here waiting not so much as a return to sender or she could call me call me anytime CALL ME now she makes me wanna shout
Old May 10th 2007, 4:39 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Yay girl -well done
Woohoo!! And I was some what in erm, altered senses, when I wrote that
Old May 10th 2007, 7:02 pm
Lloydminster AB

Im half way there
Old May 10th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
Im half way there
if someone buys my house i will be "Half way to Heaven" - at the mo am "living on a prayer".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.