Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

This is the last time I........

This is the last time I........

Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is the last time I........

Originally Posted by Edna Bucket
Wait until you have absolutely no keys, that is a weird feeling
Yeah i remember that, it was wierd, probably the first time without keys to anything since childhood.
Started making a collection again now though.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully I've just had me last team development day in the UK (what a crock of sh*t today was). It was more like a team destruction day:curse::curse:

Please God they don't have them in Canada.

Sharon
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Hopefully I've just had me last team development day in the UK (what a crock of sh*t today was). It was more like a team destruction day:curse::curse:

Please God they don't have them in Canada.

Sharon
No, they don't. Canadian employers have found that the daily singing of the team song is sufficient.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bill_S
No, they don't. Canadian employers have found that the daily singing of the team song is sufficient.
Give me a song over the cr*p I've just sat through anyday. Off for my singing lessons now.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:18 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Monday night i'll have a touch of the sh**s too
Shoes ???
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Edna Bucket
Wait until you have absolutely no keys, that is a weird feeling

Yes i remember when we first landed and I thought to myself "I'm married to a balding middle aged man (did i say that out loud-he'll kill me) with no job, no home, no car and 3 kids to support" for that brief moment in our lives, thats where we found ourselves, which was most bizarre.
Of course we now have the job, home and car but, sadly, not the hair.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:05 am
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joelsa
Yes i remember when we first landed and I thought to myself "I'm married to a balding middle aged man (did i say that out loud-he'll kill me) with no job, no home, no car and 3 kids to support" for that brief moment in our lives, thats where we found ourselves, which was most bizarre.
Of course we now have the job, home and car but, sadly, not the hair.

Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:29 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

GO TO WORK! (in the UK anyway)!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Well basically do anything routine in the UK!

Since booking the flights everything is the last time!

Today was the last Wednesday I wake up living in the UK
Yesterday was the last time I go to work on a Tuesday morning
Saturday was the last time we hold a party at our house
Tonight was the last night i;ll make o/h pack up (actually thats a good one!)

OMG I've just made a coffee and yup you guessed it - thats the last one at 10.30 on a Wednesday night - I have to get a life

Can't wait til its our turn for last time in the UK

Good luck