Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Koogar 666 ...the Day of the Truck

Koogar 666 ...the Day of the Truck

Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:55 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Koogar 666 ...the Day of the Truck

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Nah by then you'll remember which side to be driving on.
Just as long as you've stopped drinking that becks by the next time we go for a nite oot.
I'm drinkin that bloody beaver brew you were on
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:56 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
I'm drinkin that bloody beaver brew you were on
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:29 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Bad mood McGrouch?
Yip pissed off me dear, cannot get my house sold, its getting me down now as this is holding the family back from moving

Had loads of viewers, just cannot get a buyer, I even dropped the price by 5 grand, yip $10,000 buckeroos and still no phuckin takers

Was not a dig at you koogs or any other poster

This moving lark is really pissing me off, stress levels are rising !!!!

Eddie still in a shit mood today as I am at work
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:42 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Cheer up Eddie! It could be worse....

Big hug for Eddie.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:00 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Yip pissed off me dear, cannot get my house sold, its getting me down now as this is holding the family back from moving

Had loads of viewers, just cannot get a buyer, I even dropped the price by 5 grand, yip $10,000 buckeroos and still no phuckin takers

you'll be here soon mate.
chins up
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

you'll be here soon mate.
chins up

You didnt like the truckin song I found for you. I worked my fingers to the bone to find it!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Big hug eddie. Dont worry, it will happen and you'l be over here before you know it. Have a friend in the UK who just went through the same predicament, had to drop the price as well, but it finally sold.

I will send you good luck karma to you if I can!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:24 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys

Group hug all round

Just spent tonight putting stuff onto E Bay, DVD's Videos, handbags, ( not mines ) PC games, DVD games you name it it went on, and all the other stuff that you dont want to take !!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:27 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by willmore
You didnt like the truckin song I found for you. I worked my fingers to the bone to find it!
it was lovely thanks sue.
I'd just never heard of it before.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

the mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud of

hope you didnt destroy to much while out on the road today
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:03 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by the mellors
hope you didnt destroy too much while out on the road today
just a gearbox
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:36 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

just a gearbox
Ooops!

How's it going tho Koog?.... Do you think Callie (main forum) has well-grounded fears now that you are actually out there???
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just a gearbox
As long as your stompin tom connors tape is save!
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:47 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Ooops!

How's it going tho Koog?.... Do you think Callie (main forum) has well-grounded fears now that you are actually out there???
Too early to tell I think Mor, but it's different for me anyway. I only have me to worry about. If I'd been bringing a wife and kids over here, I would probably have thought it out much more thoroughly than I did and then come to the same decision anyway.
I'm gonna be out of town for 10-12 days at a time once I start runnin into the states, so that's probably not such a good thing for someone with a young family, but me bein on my own, I'm more than happy to be paid to tour.
Ask me in a few months. May be a very different answer
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:49 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Too early to tell I think Mor, but it's different for me anyway. I only have me to worry about. If I'd been bringing a wife and kids over here, I would probably have thought it out much more thoroughly than I did and then come to the same decision anyway.
I'm gonna be out of town for 10-12 days at a time once I start runnin into the states, so that's probably not such a good thing for someone with a young family, but me bein on my own, I'm more than happy to be paid to tour.
Ask me in a few months. May be a very different answer

So what happened to my job as navigator ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.